• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

GhaleonEB

Post 50 more times, people. I'm on a temp PC at work thanks to a HDD failure and need to post the new OP soon before I begin client migration to the new one.

Urk, posting the BWU will probably help. Would you kindly?

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
GhaleonEB said:
Post 50 more times, people. I'm on a temp PC at work thanks to a HDD failure and need to post the new OP soon before I begin client migration to the new one.

Where's Alienshogun when you need him?

GhaleonEB said:

Done. And downloaded the chess gametype. My friend and I made our own, but it doesn't look anywhere near as good as this.
Dani said:
Where's Alienshogun when you need him?
:lol :lol

Dug

Banned
urk said:
Go ahead and download it. :)
vVXC0.gif

Nuborn

urk said:
Go ahead and download it. :)

Thanks for the heads up, will post it again in OT4: The Revenge of the Chickenpede

The original gametype had a 15 minute time limit, what the hell? The one in the set I changed to unlimited.

Oh, and one more thing.
XBLMessage.jpg

No. Unless you're actually from here then be my guest.

GhaleonEB said:

I'm contributing!

Also, I have no idea how that Chess gametype works. :lol

GhaleonEB

You know what this means. Last year's April 1st joke, Halo Chess.

This year's April 1st? Halo Chess released.

Next year this time we'll be starting the long slow grind to Pimp Daddy. I'm already tittalated.

This thread will always be the one that popped my GAF cherry. It will hold a sacred place in my heart, always. On to |OT4| thread of bitching but still playing the game.
yeah, I got nothing.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
It's funny watching people leave HaloGAF as each thread comes and goes. Even now with the twenty thousand post limit, you'll see some folks come and go and occasionally pop back in.

GhaleonEB

Jeremiah said:
Assault is coming back to BTB.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111habibibibibibafjs;

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=58545790

Also something about a 5v5 playlist.

And:

Jeremiah said:
Will the rest of the playlist be revamped? As it is now it's stuffed with a lot of gametypes and it seems like the ones that no one wants to play always come up the most. Multiflag barely ever appears.
In a word, yes.

In two words, -blam!- yes.
*faints*

GhaleonEB said:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111habibibibibibafjs;

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=58545790

Also something about a 5v5 playlist.

And:

*faints*

Very nice about assault in Big Team. Not sure what the point of a 5v5 Slayer playlist is though.

xxjuicesxx said:
Some Classic love from last nights games with Chocopolka Moonman and not Laszlo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3TqfY6othU&hd=1

Waiting for MLG's stream to get up, man they can never get shit right at the start...

Yeah MLG's site does not work at all right now.

neoism

Shake Appeal said:
Whenever I spend weeks away from Reach and come back to it, it's always the grenades that fuck me up. I really, really miss the skippier, lighter, but less powerful grenades of 2/3. They were more fun to use and have used against you.

And the chain reaction stuff is dumb, too.

That's a shame about Brian Jarrard. I'll know never to trust urk again when he tells me someone's at "Disneyland".
wat... did he leave... he was awesome. :/

I have a friend who's going to love the shit out of Chess. We were talking about it today, and about how he completely whooped my ass the last time we played. I told him "If it were Halo, it would've been the other way around."

I'm not so sure anymore now. :(

Armor Lock: Are you for or against it?

Bloom: Great new gameplay feature or greatest new gameplay feature?

Also, let's discuss the possibility of a Halo 2 XBLA remake.

Is it still OT3? Farewell, sweet prince of a thread.

Top Bottom