• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
I love how there are like 4 cops interrogating the one guy with just a sign and they TOTALLY IGNORE all the folks throwing sticks (and shoes?) at him.

Doesn't surprise me. The London cops are notorious for being brain dead, lazy, and racist. Just didn't think they would be following in the footsteps of Hitler. Seems like it wasn't just one generation that seemed to forget about the horrors of WW2, but multiple.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Doesn't surprise me. The London cops are notorious for being brain dead, lazy, and racist. Just didn't think they would be following in the footsteps of Hitler. Seems like it wasn't just one generation that seemed to forget about the horrors of WW2, but multiple.
Going by what you see and read about UK cops (and government as a whole), they are the biggest pansies ever.

So much for fighting the good fight in WWI and WWII as always being on the front line to battle whatever evil oppressors are running rampant. Now they just run scared and go with whichever side is more hostile so they get less friction back from them.

In life, it's always safer to pounce on the smaller peaceful side since there no chance of retaliation. Cops scared of Palestine mobs.

So much for the stereotype of English people being no BS blue collar dock workers, soccer fans and witty joksters who dont take shit and can have some laughs at themselves. It's like that whole country are wimps now.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
So much for the stereotype of English people being no BS blue collar dock workers, soccer fans and witty joksters who dont take shit and can have some laughs at themselves. It's like that whole country are wimps now.
I'd like to think that once you step away from London then you see sanity return. No question the city itself is a mess, but one hopes the British backbone is still in the countryside

winjer

Gold Member

This is just like when Hitler received the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Al-Husseini.
A new modern axis of true evil, hellbent on destroying freedom, democracy and prosperity around the world.

Sadly, there are still plenty of useful idiots in the west that support these terrorist groups and dictators.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I hope Harvard is done for. I hope this is the end for this institution. Hope Jews will leave it in droves.

Also, there's a clip found from security cameras in Gaza of the Bibas family, a baby and toddler and their mother, kidnapped on Oct 7, and this is an old film but very tough to watch for me.

winjer

Gold Member
Here is a small video about the early tanks that Israel used to defend itself.
Quite impressive how they managed to turn such broken and obsolete machines, into a winning fighting force.

StueyDuck

I hope Harvard is done for. I hope this is the end for this institution. Hope Jews will leave it in droves.

Also, there's a clip found from security cameras in Gaza of the Bibas family, a baby and toddler and their mother, kidnapped on Oct 7, and this is an old film but very tough to watch for me.

So according to Harvard, apartheid is easy to understand for Africans but understanding the holocaust is a step too far.

Jesus the world is fucked and I don't know if there's any going back. The war on misinformation and history has already been lost

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

kbvyK7t.png

YCoCg

We're too poor now! Years and years of downgrading services and dumb choices has left most of us working overtime to just about survive, it's made a lot of people apathetic. At least the energy companies are breaking profit records.

Re: that harvard response…. The damage of the cartoon was already done.

It’s easier to spread propaganda effectively than it is to correct it’s impact afterwards.

Just absurd how cautious everyone is about taking a clear and impactful decisive stand these days.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
This is how history will be erased from the world and truth will be gone, thru literally changing it to fit whatever the narrative should be. 1984. They also suspended their image creator for other woke reasons.

This is terrible. Not only because the evidence is abundant, but also because Hamas proudly claims they raped and killed more than a thousand Israelis.
Hamas even made sure that they filmed their attack extensively. So there is no lack of evidence.

That a company such as Google has made their AI deny such crimes, is staggering.
There has to be consequences for this. And I hope the US government to intervene in such unethical behavior.
FFS, Google is one step away from denying the Holocaust.

LimanimaPT

This is how history will be erased from the world and truth will be gone, thru literally changing it to fit whatever the narrative should be. 1984. They also suspended their image creator for other woke reasons.

I tried the exact same prompt and where in this post reads "however there is no definite proof" I got "there is evidence from multiple sources", so I have to file this under fake. We can't believe in anything nowadays without fact checking first...

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I tried the exact same prompt and where in this post reads "however there is no definite proof" I got "there is evidence from multiple sources", so I have to file this under fake. We can't believe in anything nowadays without fact checking first...
This could've been adjusted in the last 3 hours since the post, no?

Also, this is the BS I got, what question did you ask to get "there is evidence"?
bpF4rEj.png

Also, another BS report from the UN. Although I did hear about some few soldiers stealing stuff and they are dealt with.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

This could've been adjusted in the last 3 hours since the post, no?

Also, this is the BS I got, what question did you ask to get "there is evidence"?
bpF4rEj.png

Also, another BS report from the UN. Although I did hear about some few soldiers stealing stuff and they are dealt with.

Didn't a whole bunch of journalists from reputable organisation's get asked to come to a special behind closed doors evidence viewing where they all came out needing psychologists and so on because of all the horrific atrocities they witnessed? As in actual video evidence and pictures. This was around the time they essentially proved hamas did in fact murder infants

Did the internet just shift+delete that.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Didn't a whole bunch of journalists from reputable organisation's get asked to come to a special behind closed doors evidence viewing where they all came out needing psychologists and so on because of all the horrific atrocities they witnessed? As in actual video evidence and pictures. This was around the time they essentially proved hamas did in fact murder infants

Did the internet just shift+delete that.
The world has moved on to what Israel is doing in Gaza, they forgot the why it's doing it.

StueyDuck

The world has moved on to what Israel is doing in Gaza, they forgot the why it's doing it.
it is actually insane how the narrative has swung so drastically.

Like yeah i get the people who want world peace and wanna smoke weed and think everything is solved with communism. those idiots have always existed even back in the 60s.

but it's pretty insane that we already have an event that's not even a year old being completely historically rewritten and denied, especially in an era where information is so readily available for almost everyone.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
it is actually insane how the narrative has swung so drastically.

Like yeah i get the people who want world peace and wanna smoke weed and think everything is solved with communism. those idiots have always existed even back in the 60s.

but it's pretty insane that we already have an event that's not even a year old being completely historically rewritten and denied, especially in an era where information is so readily available for almost everyone.
It won't though. I have more faith of Israel winning this today, it does seem like IDF was methodical and has a plan, even though it doesn't feel grandiose.

Also Hamas is rumored to be caving with the hostage deal before Ramadan. We'll see.

This has exposed a lot of ills in society that I think the silent majority will fix thru democracy and votes.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?

This is a pretty useful link to have on hand whenever people question Israeli intent in Gaza. It documents, quite thoroughly, the extent of humanitarian aid on a regular basis, and includes a quantitative breakdown of the assistance provided.

The difference in communication style between Israel and the Palestinians is quite difficult to ignore once you see it. One side is much more concerned with quantitative and pragmatic information including hard facts, even when those facts are not necessarily favorable to their cause.
The other side is much more focused on shocking anecdotal evidence and emotional pleas for help, and continues to deny allegations against them even when those have been proven. Language is constantly twisted to be in their favor and there is zero accountability or self awareness. Everything is morally absolute and clear-cut and there is never any room for criticism.

Last edited:

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
They have a solution. The are afraid of it.
So far, the solution to this that I've seen work effectively is actually quite simple, it just needs to be implemented on a much wider scale:

Pose the following question to any opponents of the current western order and its institutions: How do you intend to improve on liberal democracy? What do you have to offer that can guarantee the same freedom of ideas and lifestyles, while also providing a greater degree of safety and economic prosperity?

Ask them to point to any country in the world implementing their model of a new order which has resulted in better quality of life? Ask them why they aren't emigrating to these countries instead of to the west?

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
So far, the solution to this that I've seen work effectively is actually quite simple, it just needs to be implemented on a much wider scale:

Pose the following question to any opponents of the current western order and its institutions: How do you intend to improve on liberal democracy? What do you have to offer that can guarantee the same freedom of ideas and lifestyles, while also providing a greater degree of safety and economic prosperity?

Ask them to point to any country in the world implementing their model of a new order which has resulted in better quality of life? Ask them why they aren't emigrating to these countries instead of to the west?
Umm the solution is to deport.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
We're not disagreeing. The radicals should definitely be deported, but most of them aren't radicals, they're just weak minded individuals frustrated with their own governments who are drinking the Kool Aid.
I'm not a fan of this argument. I hate infantilizing people. If you're over 18, you can read, understand, and come to your own conclusions. Time for people to be grown ups again.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
I'm not a fan of this argument. I hate infantilizing people. If you're over 18, you can read, understand, and come to your own conclusions. Time for people to be grown ups again.
You're asking a lot for a democracy lol. The biggest weakness of letting the people govern themselves is lack of proper education.
Personally I think it's one of the main reasons the west is weakening.
A good democracy should be legally obligated to provide its citizens with critical thinking tools, but instead, the focus has turned to a profound misunderstanding of pluralism where everyone's ignorance is equally important. Experts have been saying this at least since the 1970s.

Last edited:

VortexCortex

Neo Member

Not defending this because its fucked, but wanted to just chip in some insight into how these chatbots work.

Gemini uses Reddit Data API and LLMs, (Large Language Models) such as ChatGPT, Gemini etc is trained off a wide variety of data that is publicly available.

These LLMs can also be influenced from outside sources and become biased. So if it's pulling data from rags that are pro palestine or a user telling it its wrong etc, then it'll churn out such responses.

But if you give it a prompt for example of Viking, I've seen reports of it churning out only black vikings.

I think I read somewhere that Google are working on it though.

Last edited:

wa600

Air Force guy protesting by setting himself on fire (and dying later in hospital). Video is censored, but still a bit hard to watch (rather listen). Some of the dumbest shit I have seen. Looked it up on other subs in reddit where he gets celebrated. I dont understand how anyone can support this.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Air Force guy protesting by setting himself on fire (and dying later in hospital). Video is censored, but still a bit hard to watch (rather listen). Some of the dumbest shit I have seen. Looked it up on other subs in reddit where he gets celebrated. I dont understand how anyone can support this.

If you can support a massacre and rape, what wouldn't you support?

People have no base in reality anymore, and the media is doing its best to rewrite or obscure truth.

Ironbunny

Hard to even comprehend how these morons think. "I'l set myself on fire and...."

winjer

Gold Member

This just empathizes that this conflict is more and more one about reason and civilization against extremism and insanity.
It is not just a conflict between 2 countries. It's a conflict of ideologies.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The world has around 8 billion people folks. You're going to get lots of weird people, including people setting themselves on fire. Got to be among the dumbest ways to protest a cause. Similar to hunger strikes. But hey, if you want to do it go ahead.

Top Bottom