• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harada bodies idiot on Twitter

Dick Jones

Gold Member

ancso0Y.jpg

Harada not putting up with conspiracy theorists on Twitter trying to accuse him of racism.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Harada gets baited by/makes a troll famous. Called racist while naming several races included because a character is not yet revealed, lol, then folks take it as if Harada gave reasons to revel in Tekken being unabashedly not diverse when it actually is so very diverse and a better game for it. Weird.

Last edited:

stn

Good on him for responding to this delusional retard. Funny thing but I feel like Tekken has the best black characters out of all the fighting games out there. Raven and Leroy are both incredibly awesome aesthetically, and Bruce was also pretty badass.

Last edited:

SHA

There are two ways to prove a game is successful
Look at how the media reacted to Bioshock Infinite, you get the point, it's not cause we are smarter than all the bs we heard from them, it's cause the game is successful.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
God bless Japanese game developers.
Twitter loves accusing Japanese developers of racism. When Japanese developers try to be inclusive, they can lack the nuance of Westerners and fail to stick the landing. Western devs seem to be given more slack when they fuck up.

Twitter loves accusing Japanese developers of racism. When Japanese developers try to be inclusive, they can lack the nuance of Westerners and fail to stick the landing. Western devs seem to be given more slack when they fuck up.
What's funny is that Asians are typically racist towards other types of Asians. haha.
You can tell these people on X are not that familiar with real Asians in real life.

Last edited:

Skifi28

Inclusiveness never made sense to begin with. Try as you might, you can never include absolutely everybody in your game, somebody will always be left out. Therefore you will always be racist/sexist/ableist or whatever other term there is out there.

Last edited:

stn

Funny enough, my country has only been represented in a video game once - and it was as a criminal character in GTA IV (literally an Eastern European stereotype character). I didn't give a shit and wasn't offended, there are more important things in life. I also really enjoyed the game.

Sony

Nintendo
Great response. This diversity quota shit is becoming tiring. Tekken 8 literally has the grandmaster of drip in their rosters. Aditionally, one of the things I love about Tekken is the fact that everyone speaks their native language to each other.

Tekken, the game with competitive scenes in Australia, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Thailand, Tunisia, United Kingdom, and the United States, is racist? Certainly.
and they're all fighting each other, obviously racist hatred all around. :messenger_smirking:

Top Bottom