• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harada bodies idiot on Twitter

Imtjnotu

W0fGapn.jpg
The second I saw pronouns I knew what was going on....

ReBurn

Gold Member
I love playing as Leroy in Tekken 7 and I enjoy his Wing Chun kung fu.

The person complaining about representation in Tekken doesn't seem to have ever played Tekken 7.

Yerd

I guess you guys never encountered this fellah.

There was a radio show from philly that thought it would be fun to invite this guy to a live event. They decided to indulge his fart fetish and one of the on-air dudes (fat guy) had this guy's face burried in his ass sniffing his farts.

Last edited:

nikos

Ultimate Edition SOLD.

That guy is clearly a single and close-minded bigot with an agenda. Horrible mentality.

Last edited:

SHA

Great response. This diversity quota shit is becoming tiring. Tekken 8 literally has the grandmaster of drip in their rosters. Aditionally, one of the things I love about Tekken is the fact that everyone speaks their native language to each other.
The yellow square belongs to who?

MiguelItUp

The perfect response, honestly. I know sometimes no response is good, or maybe even the better route to take. But a good and weighted response can be much more effective.

Twitter is absolutely awful. The comments that you can read on a daily basis about anything and everything can be absolutely mind numbing. It's a horrid place.

saintjules

There was a radio show from philly that thought it would be fun to invite this guy to a live event. They decided to indulge his fart fetish and one of the on-air dudes (fat guy) had this guy's face burried in his ass sniffing his farts.

What the fuck is that video???

Eesha

Neo Member
While that post is clearly bait and most of the times you shouldn't awnser them, because one wrong word and you become shark food.

Denton

More developers (and especially american and english ones, not just czech and japanese) need to tell the resetera crazytypes to go fuck themselves.

[Sigma]

This is exactly what these weirdos on twitter(and that other site of course) need to be told by devs. Devs shouldn't be walking on egg shells trying to please these people that clearly need a fucking reality check that their parents/schools/etc didn't give them and in probably in most cases enabled their behavior. What's worse is they're growingly devs themselves now.

Soodanim

This is what the person who wrote that tweet looks like.

Until I saw this I was ready to say the profile had to be fake because the tweets I saw were too ridiculous to be real. Either someone is way too committed to the character or he needs serious help

Joramun

This is the guy he bodied:

Tim Patmon. He/Him Furry Anime Lover. Mk Jade Main. Fighting Gaymer Cosplayer. Yaoi/Bara Anime Writer. Looking for a gassy Papi

EVERYBODY needs to fight back against these loonies who try to make something out of nothing.

Unfortunately, most developers will not have a spine like Harada and will comply with the woke agenda and indoctrination.

Marxist woke garbage is trying to take control and ruin everything.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
"furry anime lover"

... with a fart fetish.

Just imagine his parents when they meet his boyfriend for the first time. What thoughts will be going through their minds when they meet their son's lover for the first time? :pie_disappointed:

stn

ROFL, when you click on his tweet there's a community note explaining why its not true. I didn't know this was even possible. That is fucking hilarious. :messenger_loudly_crying:

I love Community Notes, anyone on Twatter who spouts bullshit will get hit. Even Elon got Community Noted one time, with hilarious results.

Kumomeme

nobody else care about identity representation more than american people despite they already worldwide representated for decades.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Wait a just fricking moment....."looking for a mexican gassy papi"....Is this gay a pedophile?

"Borrowed by English, papi is a Spanish colloquialism for “daddy,” extended as a general term of endearment like “buddy” for a friend or “my man” for a romantic partner."

He's looking for an older Mexican guy to fart in his face, probably when he's either crossdressing as a anime character or wearing a furry suit .... :messenger_mr_smith_who_are_you_going_to_call:

Call me old fashioned, but I think modern romance has taken a wrong turn with the advent of social media.

"Borrowed by English, papi is a Spanish colloquialism for “daddy,” extended as a general term of endearment like “buddy” for a friend or “my man” for a romantic partner."

He's looking for an older Mexican guy to fart in his face, probably when he's either crossdressing as a anime character or wearing a furry suit .... :messenger_mr_smith_who_are_you_going_to_call:

Call me old fashioned, but I think modern romance has taken a wrong turn with the advent of social media.
pedo in Spanish means fart.

-Phile from the greek philos which means love.

pedophile:
He's looking for an older Mexican guy to fart in his face,
it makes sense 😱😱😱

Toots

Gold Member
pedo in Spanish means fart.

-Phile from the greek philos which means love.

pedophile:

it makes sense 😱😱😱
You cannot conflate words of two different language to make a word dude that's not how etymology works :messenger_downcast_sweat:

Pedo means child in ancient greek philos means love ergo pedophile = child lover

Marine Life Goodbye GIF by pikaole

Top Bottom