• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Did they increase the drop rate on legendaries? Or at least the quests?

I've gotten 4 legendaries in 20 packs opened, although 3 of them are quest legendaries.

I do wonder if the Quest cards are coming at a higher rate than the usual 1 out of 30.

Dahbomb

What is the fastest deck you've either played against or are playing?

I just keep seeing a lot of taunts.

Discard lock is fun, not sure if it's viable, it's really slow..... I guess it's control... there's just so many taunts.

I can see half your list in that screenshot, but what are you running in quest zoo and is it working?
That's the Lakkari Zoo deck.

Quest
2x Abusive Sergeant
2x Malchazaar Imp
2x Soulfire
2x Possessed Villager
2x VoidWalker
2x Flame Imp
2x Knife Juggler
2x Librarian
Clutch Mother Zavas
2x Dire Alpha Wolf
2x Councilman
2x Tar Creeper
2x Silverware Golem
2x Lakkari Fel Hound
2x Doomguard

Parshias7

WAHHH GOLDEN LEGENDARY-oh its Hemet.

WAHH GOLDEN LEGENDARY-oh its Pyros.

But I do have to say my all time favorite new thing to do in Hearthstone is to get one of those "Play X cards" dailies and then make a totally garbage casual deck for it and still end up winning anyway.

I just made a Wild deck of 30 Paladin cards, notable for being 1/3rd composed of secrets but not running Mysterious Challenger. (I forgot him at first then decided it was funnier if I didn't put him in) It took me three games to hit 50 cards played. I ended up winning two of them. How? I just don't know.

But I do have to say my all time favorite new thing to do in Hearthstone is to get one of those "Play X cards" dailies and then make a totally garbage casual deck for it and still end up winning anyway.

I just made a Wild deck of 30 Paladin cards, notable for being 1/3rd composed of secrets but not running Mysterious Challenger. (I forgot him at first then decided it was funnier if I didn't put him in) It took me three games to hit 50 cards played. I ended up winning two of them. How? I just don't know.

Hemet seems good though.

Oscar

Not being satisfied with two golden legendaries is some ultra first world problems shit lol.

You could dust em and get any other legendaries.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I opened 29 packs and i only got the warrior quest legendary, it could have been worse because i like like taunt warrior. Perhaps i am being optimistic but that deck has potential. also guys i dunno why but get the feeling that hunter is gonna be cancer once again.

Zemm

Aside from mage the rest of the quest cards look like trash compared to rogue. I'm sure it'll all change at some point but this quest is insanely good.

Parshias7

Not being satisfied with two golden legendaries is some ultra first world problems shit lol.

You could dust em and get any other legendaries.

Just joking around since they were early legendaries I opened today and I might not use either. Actually got non-golden copies of each but I kept the golden versions. Now I'm having second thoughts about that choice, but oh well.

I did get pretty lucky with legendaries since I got the Warrior, Mage, and Priest quests which were the three I was most interested in.

Sadsic

i got a golden elise in my first pack and a regular elise in the second. was that intentional or is that some weird stroke of luck

I wonder how many hoops you have to jump through to get a 40 heatlh Rag with Raza'd hero power and....

22261.png

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Opened 89 packs
3 legendaries: Warrior legendary and 2 Warrior quests T_T

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Yay, I finally won with Quest Paladin.

Thanks for being so OP patches! Won the first game I included it thanks all to that.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
The 1 mana Adaption spell is better than I thought for Quest Paladin.

Finally starting to pull together a Quest Paladin that's not so bad. Patches was a really good idea.

Lum1n3s

Wow, opened 59 packs and here's my haul!!

R: 56
E: 8
L: 7

With the amount of golden cards being

C:2
R:3
L:1

I got three quests out of the haul 1: Fire Plume's, 1: Marsh Queen, and a Golden Lakkari Sacrifice! Time to build a deck and check the new standard out. I'm so excited! ^_____^

I got three quests out of the haul 1: Fire Plume's, 1: Marsh Queen, and a Golden Lakkari Sacrifice! Time to build a deck and check the new standard out. I'm so excited! ^_____^
Those are some excellent pulls, hope I'm half as lucky with my 50 packs tonight!

Magnus

Can confirm Rogue Quest owns. 4-0 so far, even against a mirror rogue quest, lol.

Man, that's some luck right there. 7 legendaries and one golden? I had 4 non-goldens in 91 packs! Lol

Magnus

I checked it again since it certainly did for me.

ZPaaqex.png

Did you have enough balance for what you were trying to buy?

I see. Well, I tried to spend $13.99 CDN, and have $15 US in Blizzard balance. Should have worked, right? :(

Maybe I need to be on desktop?

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Boo, Handlock doesn't want me to use my Galvadon i recieved on turn 5 thanks to Doomsayer and Taunts.

Guess I'll just kill him with Voraxx instead.

It's fun when you can go off with Primalfin to set that stuff up.

Just hope to god no one runs silence. I think this is the only real deck afraid of silence so they probably shouldn't be running it.

DrkSage

Paladin is actually good now
giphy.gif

Had a 10 12 devilsaur that couldn't be targeted by spells or hero power on turn 4, completed the quest and summoned a 9 6 taunt galvadon that also couldn't be targeted with spells

Oscar

I see. Well, I tried to spend $13.99 CDN, and have $15 US in Blizzard balance. Should have worked, right? :(

Maybe I need to be on desktop?
Yeah that shit is weird. I have a few bucks in my Bnet wallet but it never uses that money for purchases.

I figured it would drain the balance on Bnet wallet then charge my card with the remaining balance, but nope.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
what u using?

Quest Paladin Decklist now that I'm finally starting to win. I'd love any ideas or critiques of it.

I don't have much dust left for anything else, so I guess I'm all in on Quest Paladin and Elemental Mage, and I'm not a big fan of Elemental Mage. Or at least not until Aggro comes back in full force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom