• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy has nearly 500,000 concurrent players on Early Access at Steam alone

Kacho

'Petered out' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love these baseleaa hottakes from.people with crsytal balls that dont work. It wasnt gonna break 700k yesterday apparently.
I was on team 800k but 900k seems highly unlikely. See you tomorrow for the final battle.
dave.gif

Freeman76

I was on team 800k but 900k seems highly unlikely. See you tomorrow for the final battle.
dave.gif

Haha I have no idea what will happen, just makes me laugh that he thinks its petered out. I mean its been out less than a week, offically one day, and tomorrow is Sunday, a day more people have time to sit at their PC. Doesnt takr a rocket scientist to realise it could push higher than today.

yurinka

I wonder where it will peak? It was on 790k earlier, thats damn imprrssive
I assume somewhere similar to Elden Ring and Cyberpunk 2077, in the 950K-1M range, speciallly if like Elden Ring doesn't peak in its first weekend.

Last edited:

AREYOUOKAY?

The results of this boycott reminds me of the CoD MW2 one:
Same as it ever was.

Quite a few of them playing it. Even one of their mods seems to be a fan of the game.

Rules for Ree but not for me?

Nautilus

Banned
Why do people still stay in that cuntmunity? Retards? Stockholm Syndrome?
People want to be where the biggest gathering is. And for now, Resetera is the biggest gaming forum. And for that, they can put up with a lot.

There is a limit to how much bs a person can take, and Resetera probably erroded more than half of the userbase it had back in 2017/2018, so its only a matter of time until it dies.The owner/mastermind behind resetera already saw the writing on the wall, and after making millions with the site through ads, he sold the website for a few millions(Everything is well documented). Just to show that the people behind the site and the mods, the true masterminds, couldn't care less two shits about all this nonsense, that's just a story these very intelligent people use to manuever these ignorant masses, the lowly users that are the ones that actually believe all this crap.

Even then it will be a sad day, because no longer the cancer will be concentraded in one place.

The admin has not been let go, so I can assume that forum supports the transphobic views of that individual. I hope all the forums advertisers are aware of the sites bigotry and what they stand for, unless they want to get cancelled as well.

Last edited:

Unrivaled18

Neo Member
The admin has not been let go, so I can assume that forum supports the transphobic views of that individual. I hope all the forums advertisers are aware of the sites bigotry and what they stand for, unless they want to get cancelled as well.
I don't really think it is a decision most of the mods made.

I'm assuming they didn't want to be called transphobic by the extreme left woke people on the site (which seems to make up a good portion of their base). And didn't want to keep banning people and deleting comments when the crazies start going off on people for playing the game.

I really see it more as virtue signalling and being scared than the mod team being woke.

Last edited:

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Yall really worried about resetera on this site lol
That place embodies how over the top the woke/triggered idioly is. I'm sure there is good people but what they represent with their leadership are the things I would never associate with. Not in this day.

This place ain't perfect but it's a better free flowing place of conversation that can still have fun and laugh.

The joke isn't here.

Alandring

Will they though?

Switch will sell boatloads, maybe even 10 million + on Switch alone (if it's native and not cloud), but last gen?

Most of the core customers, i.e. the ones with purchasing power of every new AAA game, have moved on to current gen, and even if you take supply chain / scalpers / demand issue into context, it's a minimal percentage OF THAT CUSTOMER BASE with purchasing power, who are left out. They'll be looking to buy a PS5/Series X than buy the last gen version.

Honestly, I'd be really surprised if the combined total units on PS4 and Xbone touches 5 million LTD.
I disagree. For usual AAA games, you're completely right. But the Harry Potter IP is so huge that it will attract even non core gamers, people who don't own a current gen console.

CSJ

Gamezone

Gold Member
Surely someone on here still dumb enough to have a ResetEra account could bring this to the attention of their fellow dumb Reseteras? They are all being played for absolute fools.

I would, but was banned for "victim blaming" years ago. Do they have a Discord?

I would, but was banned for "victim blaming" years ago. Do they have a Discord?
They do. Don't know the invite link though.

edit: and after trying to find it....i'm not quite sure it's a place you want to visit. it sounds dodgy as fuck. surprised they haven't been shut down!

Last edited:

shaddam

Same as it ever was.

Quite a few of them playing it. Even one of their mods seems to be a fan of the game.

The real eye opening for me, that after I did a quick check on the group I can see that almost nobody is playing games

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Same as it ever was.

Of course, they are already doing their duty not giving it a platform… job done, plus they are so morally enlightened they are able to enjoy the game without developing the real world harm and the transphobia anything HP related induces in weaker minds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom