• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy has nearly 500,000 concurrent players on Early Access at Steam alone

Wow and it's still 4+ hours until peak time isnt it?

I thought the person here talking about higher peak numbers on Sunday was probably wrong and the highest would be on Saturday, but glad to be shown that's not true.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Gold Member
814k, new peak today, genuinely surprised.

Game deserves all the success, it some how managed to appeal to those of us that are not Harry Potter fans and is just a great action RPG :)

I think from the initial reveal, you could tell it appealed to a lot of people, the setting is genuinely amazing.

Last edited:

Freeza93

Banned
doubt about 900k its almost 5pm here central EU. Unless ppl start in the evening on a sunday? I dont believe that.

Ps5/box/pc all together should be in the millions easily.

Jaybe

I'm on series X, gamertag - anthony2690
Playing on performance mode, what looks incredible still.. :)

All right, I’m in.
u4Pr6ux.jpg

Last edited:

Moriah20

doubt about 900k its almost 5pm here central EU. Unless ppl start in the evening on a sunday? I dont believe that.

Ps5/box/pc all together should be in the millions easily.

peak is usually 8-9pm central eu time regardless of day.
900k is possible. not guarantee, but possible

Freeman76

So pleased for the devs. What a success. It may not hit 900k by the looks of it but you never know, still a massive hit as there will be a LOT more people playing it on console.

Top Bottom