• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy is coming this September

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
The game will be shown at a Playstation event in February/March

10.png

Take this with the tweezers of rigor as it's still a rumor, next trailer will be based on skills & abilities at a PlayStation event in any case. You can also watch the leaked trailer (which is now a few years old!):

"Experience a new story set at Hogwarts in the 1800s, your character is a student who holds the key to an ancient secret that threatens to tear the wizarding world apart.
Make allies, battle Dark wizards and decide the fate of the wizarding world."

Reveal trailer:

From Twitter

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
This place has turned into Reddit gaming leaks :p

Looking forward to seeing more of this.

Awww yeah
Resetera game of the year coming up

Can’t wait to see all the banner ads on their site for this

Didn't they ban talk of this game, due to one dude working on the game (who has now left) and some JK Rowling tweet? I think it is really weird that they haven't taken into consideration the hundreds of others that work on the game that don't share the same views as those two.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
This place has turned into Reddit gaming leaks :p

Looking forward to seeing more of this.

Didn't they ban talk of this game, due to one dude working on the game (who has now left) and some JK Rowling tweet? I think it is really weird that they haven't taken into consideration the hundreds of others that work on the game that don't share the same views as those two.

Oh that's because everything has to be a Binary one or the other choice when going through life for them.

Unless it's a Gender.

anthony2690

Banned
Oh that's because everything has to be a Binary one or the other choice when going through life for them.

Unless it's a Gender.
Well with the way these crazy people are going, on the plus side I'll be able to identify as a debt free man in the future & people would be awful to tell me otherwise ;)

Honestly I think these people are crazy and go nuclear, without consideration for others that could be impacted.

Saber

Gold Member
Still not that much sold on the gameplay department, but cheez I want that bloody game.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Ragdoll physics on nose hairs powered by Havoc® and bush technology furnished by Speed tree™ OR BUST

Top Bottom