• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy | Review Thread

GymWolf

https://www.dsogaming.com/articles/...dlss-3-quality-max-settings-full-ray-tracing/

Without Ray Tracing, you can run it on a wide range of GPUs. We'll have a PC Performance Analysis tomorrow. Just for a heads up, you'll need an RTX2080Ti for native 1440p/Max Settings/No Ray Tracing (to hit 60fps).

There is no fucking way for a game that looks like this to put a 4090 on his knees without dlss3...

Overkill for gaming they said...

It looks like maxing out games at 4k with a 4080 lasted for only one game (ds remake):lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
s2eyjll.png

curious
DBPhV9P.gif

Fuck it, I'm going to buy someone a copy of the game. Is there anyone in the United Kingdom who wants a free copy of the Deluxe Edition?

I will buy it for you right now on Steam, PS5, or Xbox Series (not PS4/XB1/Switch). If you're on Steam I'll gift it to you. If you're on console I'll send you £75 of codes to buy it as long as you promise you don't go and buy another game lol.

quoting for the new page so people see.

Just_one

Just saw that on Era they do not allow a OT, Review thread or anything promoting that game. That is insane.

if this turns out to be one of the games of the year they will have to suck it up and let people talk about it. they want people to come to your website/messsage board to create traffic

Banjo64

cumsessed
Fuck it, I'm going to buy someone a copy of the game. Is there anyone in the United Kingdom who wants a free copy of the Deluxe Edition?

I will buy it for you right now on Steam, PS5, or Xbox Series (not PS4/XB1/Switch). If you're on Steam I'll gift it to you. If you're on console I'll send you £75 of codes to buy it as long as you promise you don't go and buy another game lol.
I’d love it on Xbox can’t lie - lads 4th birthday on the 14th so skint for a while

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
So what if this game becomes talked about and starts getting awards, how is Era gonna avoid this game? Are they gonna boycott the game awards too?

Last edited:

Laieon

I will play this and have fun with it. Really happy to see that it's getting good reviews.

Wands at the ready.

Last edited:

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Jesus Christ people this isn't a damn thread about ResetEra and their moderation policies. Good lord.

. . . isn't the fact that this is a good Harry Potter game - hell by all accounts a good game period - enough to drive discussion without bringing up other forums to dunk on for "reaction farming?"

kyussman

Those are higher scores than I expected(thought about mid 70's).Watch the skies if you are out and about today,men in dresses will be throwing themselves from buildings across the globe.

Dommel

My interest in Harry Potter has always been pretty low, seen the movies that's about it.

Will I still enjoy this or do you really need to be super fan of the universe?

Majukun

it's funny that all i know about this game are the controvercies around it and the franchise and nothing about the game..only that it's supposed to be an open world harry potter

Hestar69

I'm not in the UK but I have a UK psn account.

I'm glad the games getting good scores I want to see the tears of those whiny people on twitter later crying "please boycott the game PLEASEEE!!!"

Top Bottom