• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Honkai: Star Rail wins iPhone Game of the Year; Lies of P named Mac Game of the Year

Draugoth

Gold Member
honkai-star-rail.webp

Apple has unveiled its best apps and games of 2023, with MiHoYo's Honkai: Star Rail winning iPhone Game of the Year.

Snapbreak Games' Lost in Play won iPad Game of the Year, Neowiz's Lies of P was named Mac Game of the Year, and Sunbreak's Hello Kitty Island Adventure took home Apple Arcade Game of the Year.

Three more titles were highlighted as Cultural Impact Winners, which are selected based on games and apps that encourage inclusivity, accessibility, and sustainability.

These included Humble Bundle's Unpacking, Fein Games GmbH's Finding Hannah, and digital toybox Pok Pok.

Apple opted not to award an Apple TV Game of the Year for 2023.

Apple Tv siting there all lonely with no game of the year.
I keep forgetting that it plays games.
Need to check out Honkai Star Rail at some point. I assume it's another gatcha thing.

Doom85

Not surprising,the game is fun and can play for free or not forced to spend money on it.

Yeah, the second planet isn‘t as good as the first at least where I’m at, but still fun. First planet was really fun, and boy did that final boss and the music there go hard.

killatopak

Star Rail is great and I’m recommending it.

You can finish everything just by using the free characters. Simply no need to spend on it.

Top Bottom