• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How long until Rocksteady cease development of further Suicide Squad content?

When will development cease?

• Within 3 months

Votes: 40 21.4%
  • Within 6 months

Votes: 57 30.5%
  • Within a year

Votes: 75 40.1%
  • Within 2 years

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Later than 2 years from now

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters

TransTrender

Gold Member
Considering the PC server load is around 1K people, and I would assume the Console counts would be higher, it seems like they already gave up:
If you're having server issues with such a low load, and you're admitting it will take time to work through and resolve the problems, then it sounds like it's probably fucked without a large amount of engineering effort so they'll have some junior engineers pick around some stuff but that's it.
Imagine if this was a successful game then how fucked would the servers be with a 50K user load? Probably PayDay3 DOA.

Last edited:

dottme

I’ve said a year because they probably don’t want too much news about how fast they killed it.
But expect for the last six month to be only extremely small updates. Maybe just bug fixes.

Kacho

However long it takes them to deliver on their promised content. They knew this game was DOA before it launched.

Bombolone

Gold Member
Give it less than a year.
8 - 12 months.
It is not going to be something they will want to spend the energy (money) investing in.

With all the current news (turbulence) in the industry atm. I'm actually relieved and very excited for the future of gaming. Looks like people are going to have to rethink how they are going to survive when the customers just won't put up with garbage anymore.

Last edited:

ZoukGalaxy

Not enough soon, sadly.
Mad Season 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

Game is already a huge mistake, just move on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom