• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How much liquid do you drink other than water?

Kimawolf

So title is pretty self explanatory right? How much liquid do you drink daily that isn't water, and how much water do you drink daily?

I used to drink about 3 20oz bottles of pop (soda) a day and 1 red bull and a cup of coffee. I also drank a shot or two and 40 ounces oc water. This is over an entire day.

Went to get check up, doc said i was not in good health, needed to cut back on the sugary drink and energy drinks for my own good as a 30 something male.

Now I've dropped energy drinks altogether, got down to 1 pop (can) a day and i only drink every blue moon now. I also only drink 1 cup of coffee.

Worked out for me, I lost about 30lbs too because of it.

Poppy

2-3L water, 1-3 cups coffee (or this coconut water espresso drink i have been loving lately), 0-2 bottles soylent

rarely anything else unless i decide to buy alcohol

oh also i tend to nab a diet coke/diet dr. pepper from the work fridge on weekdays for the afternoon

inner-G

Banned
Water? Like from the toilet?

I drink a lot of iced tea and sometimes diet soda. Really only like 25-30% of what I drink is water even though it's not good

Roughly 3 glasses of water a day, that's it.

Occasionally if I'm particularly tired (say once a week), I'll have a cup of tea at the office to kick-start the morning.

Faiz

Generally 1 cup of coffee in the morning, 12oz of milk at breakfast later in the morning. Other than that just water, generally speaking.

Anung

Un Rama
I only drink water. Don't drink juices, coke or coffee.

I'll drink beer every now and then even that's been a rarity lately. I've always been a sole water drinker.

jacobs34

On an average day I will drink around two cups of coffee, a diet coke, and a glass or two of beer. In the summer I will sometimes walk down to a deli and get a freshly made lemonade.

I try to drink the standard, eight glasses of water.

DonShula

Always more that 64oz of water - usually 80+. On top of that another 16oz of coffee and maybe 12oz of diet soda, depending on the day.

72oz of beer on some Saturdays

Souzetsu

I drink about 2 cups of coffee in the morning. I will sometimes drink soda but I have been cutting that off lately. Now I just try to drink around 100 oz of water throughout the day. I feel much better doing that.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
French press of coffee in the morning. Almost only water for the rest of the day unless I am drinking beer or something along those lines.

Water - 2-3 ltrs a day I think.
Other - I cup of coffee and 1 cup of green tea.

Once or twice a week I have some soda (300-400ml). Very rarely some beer.

WolfeTone

Daily I drink only water and about enough unsweetened almond milk to fill a bowl of cereal.

I very infrequently have a cup of tea or mug of hot chocolate. Maybe like 2 teas per month, 1 hot chocolate per month.

I never drink soda.

H3xum

Just water, lots and lots of water.

Then a cup of coffee when I wake up, a cup of coffee when I get to work, and a cup of coffee after lunch

a916

Water... all water. A cup of coffee in the morning if I'm not working out, if I'm working out, a pre-workout drink and more water.

On my cheat days I might drink some diet drink but even then, I don't like the bloat that comes with it so I usually just stick with water.

Ventara

Does tea count? If so, I drink about .5-1L of that every day. Otherwise, not much. I don't drink juice that often, and rarely soda.

Used to drink nothing but soda and that produced a pretty bad result back then. Never going back.

Now I drink like 2 water bottles a day and occasionally few shots of vodka/whiskey.

Around 2 or more liters of water a day, 8 oz of coffee, 4 oz of milk, maybe a can of sparkling water with dinner and maybe another 4 oz of milk with dessert. I don't really fucks with pops or beer too much anymore but I have them every now and again as a cheat meal treat.

I switched entirely to water for most of the day a month ago. Still have a cup or two of coffee in the morning and beer/alcohol when I feel like it.

Before that I'd also have a can of diet soda in the afternoon and occasionally more at night. But what I REALLY guzzled endlessly was diet sweetened iced tea. Literally drank that *like* water. That was the habit I really needed to kick.

Lombax

Banned
16oz of coffee per day
16oz of kombucha in the morning
16oz of kombucha at night
64oz of water during the day

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I've more or less cut soda out of my diet completely.

It's basically water, hot or cold tea, coffee and milk for me. I used to keep juice in the fridge for a while but I eventually stopped buying that too because of all the sugar in it.

I never was much of a soda junkie but man of man sometimes you just want something other than water and tea and you really gotta push yourself to resist.

RdN

On weekdays, I only drink water (3L a day) and a small cup of coffee in the morning.

During the weekends, I allow myself an eventual beer or soda when going out.

FantaOrangeSmallCanxmL-550x550.jpg

Small cans have been a godsend for keeping my soda intake under control. Helps there's usually a big calorie marker on each one, so it's easy to keep track.

Other than that, it's mostly just water and tea.

Usobuko

Banned
I mostly only drink water. 2.5L per day?

No tea, coffee, soda etc.

I would feel a bit dehydrated if I'm consuming other liquid over water.

Top Bottom