• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I got pwned by a lasagna :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Banned
>_< I've never been more pwned.

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

I ate it anyway. Cathair and all.

shoplifter

Wolfy said:
I ate it anyway. Cathair and all.

I dunno about the cat hair, but I think you did the right thing. Lasagna is a gift from the heavens and should be eaten indiscriminately.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
my god - the same thing happened to me last week

i left the fridge open briefly after getting some milk out to put in my coffee - and our little keggy fat jack russell (little head, big body) gets her greedy snout in there and starts eating some lasagne and tips the bowl out all over the floor. bitch.

shoplifter

impirius said:
Mmmm, Kraft Catalina dressing.

It's the best. Lettuce, carrots (julienned or sliced,) celery, radishes, green peppers with sliced sharp cheddar, bacon bits and catalina. mmmmmmmmmm. so good.

Coin Return

Loose Slot
It looks like what would happen if somone who was punched in the stomach repeatadly until there was massive hemorrhaging threw up in to a pan.

Kuramu

nothing is more instantly depressing than preparing to eat something yum and dropping it. I've done it with soup a few times, and get really pissed at myself. unfortunately, soup is hard to get back into the bowl

shoplifter

scola said:
LOL
I just don't understand how Garfield can stay so fresh and relevant in today's changing world.

Just like the never answered question re:Tootsie Pops, the world may never know.

Fusebox

Banned
While Fred Basset still flounders around in 1990s mediocrity making the blue rinse circuit drop stitches with giggles Garfield constantly reinvents himself to stay fresh and hip.

The addition of a basketball, skateboard, baseball cap, earrings, shades and rock music on approach should be a good start - "It's Garfy!"

Chipopo

Banned
The face is the best part about the post.

It just says: "Come on lasagna, how could you play me like that?"

Fusebox

Banned
The face rules - its like little Eminem is pissed that he just spent all night ryhmin to buy a lasagne and now he done spilled it on the trailer floor.

Mabye it'll inspire him to write another rap!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
If you had one shot, one chance....would you take it?

ballhog

I'm going to have to agree that it dosen't look much like lasagna. But I have eaten stuff i dropped on much dirtier floors than that, cat hairs, bits of broken plate and all.

I just enjoy imagining him spilling the lasagna then saying to himself (or, more likely, out loud) "The fellas on GA are gonna get a KICK outta this." Then he dashed to his bedroom and fetched his digital camera, took a picture of the food, then held out the camera and took several photographs of his "startled" face, choosing the one he deemed most flattering.

Wolfy

Banned
Hello, lovedone, I took teh picture a day before I posted it here. In fact, I didn't even register until after I took the picture, because I found a link here on N-sider.

thorns

Banned
You don't put meat sauce on top of the lasagne, you put it between the layers along with bechamel sauce, you're supposed to just put cheese on top, so yes it doesn't look like lasagne

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
thorns said:
You don't put meat sauce on top of the lasagne, you put it between the layers along with bechamel sauce, you're supposed to just put cheese on top, so yes it doesn't look like lasagne

lasagna.jpg

Yeah, no chance someone would mistake that for lasagna. This forum really will argue about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom