• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: "Suicide Squad can be beaten in 9-10 hours based on capture time"

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
2015 vs 2024

aba.gif

If I didn't know which is which, I would easily have said the top one (Arkham Knight) was the new game and not a game from 9 years ago!

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
This game makes me want to play Crackdown. Crackdown 1 and the campaign in 3 were so much fun. This game makes Crackdown look like a GOTY contender.

Kinda Funny says they were estimated halfway done after their 4.5 hour stream so yeah that tracks. Also Diablo 4 had a massive single player campaign so there goes the gaas always had short campaign theory.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
But here's the real question - is it worth it to suffer though boring gameplay all these 9-10 hours? I think this time will be better spent on replaying Arkham Asylum👈

gow3isben

tMSGHPs.jpg

Love it when idiots defend everything. The fact that his game has much lower main story hours than a game that came out 15 years ago on a much inferior budget with what 5+ years of development is absolutely pathetic. Even if this was Spider-man levels of quality I'd still shit on it. Fuck outta here you dumbasses.

Game is dogshit and a stain on Rocksteady's reputation but the length is the least of its problems.

10 hour length is by no means a negative if the content is like Uncharted 2 or God of War 3.

Problem is it is 10 hours of utter garbage.

Top Bottom