• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infinity Ward could be working on CoD campaign focused on Ghost

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
Infinity-Ward.jpeg

Ralphs Valve, a leaker specialized in Activision’s first person shooter, has declared for whatifgaming that a campaign focused exclusively on this character is currently under development, so Soap, Captain Price or Gaz would be left aside.

Apparently, the leaker in question was able to chat with Samuel Roukin, the voice actor who gives life to Ghost, and the possibility was dropped that in a while we will see the character leading his own adventure, although nothing was confirmed. Said adventure, in principle, would work as a prequel to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and would explain how Ghost got that assassin mask that looks more like a mercenary than a soldier . It is not the first time that the existence of this project has been discussed, since Brian Bloom, screenwriter for Infinity Ward, already commented on it for IGN.

Certinty

Day one. Modern Warfare II had the best campaign of any Call of Duty game since Infinite Warfare by a mile.

Saying that, as good as Ghost was, Price, Gaz and Soap were as well. Would want a future game/DLC to have all return again. My biggest complain with Modern Warfare II is how they were almost all separated throughout the game.

HTK

Banned
I always laugh at this, as if Call of Duty actually has characters or a story worth talking about. I've bought every single CoD since Call of Duty 2 and put hundreds of hours into them, I could give two shits about their story. Of course CoD Bro's think it's amazing. :messenger_grimmacing_ It's funny because I'm an old ass CoD Bro...

Last edited:
Top Bottom