• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insomniac Games tweet strange?

PSX

Who Knows Yes GIF by Bounce

kingfey

Banned
Fromsoft is in the Sony pocket. Anyone who wants that studios, will need to buy Kodakawa. Sony has stakes on that business.

SaucyJack

Fromsoft is in the Sony pocket. Anyone who wants that studios, will need to buy Kodakawa. Sony has stakes on that business.

I wouldn’t read too much into the tweet.

BUT Sony buying Kadokawa would be incredibly unsurprising. Sony already have a small stake in the company and an agreement to cross-promote. Further the bulk of Kadokawa’s media business is completely compatible with Sony’s interest in media content beyond gaming.

PaintTinJr

Is there a PS All-stars Infinite PS5 game in development - and these bosses would be equivalent to Metroid's roster characters in Smash?

It means MS is buying FromSoftware as payback for Bungie, and Insomniac is secretly trying to signal Sony with a warning flag. Obviously.
I know you're joking, but I don't think Microsoft is buying anyone until this Activision deal goes through. They don't want to give them any reason to block it.

SSfox

I think it's just the guy behind Insomniacs twitter is someone who is passionate about the game and a fan of Software, hard to blame him as FS is easily one of the best game dev since many years, if not best.

ChiefDada

Gold Member
Wow. The rare occasion where conspiracy theorists and even keeled folks both have equally valid evidence for why this could be nothing/normal or prophetic.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Sony's tiny stake in Kodakawa related to Sony helping them market in the West. I'd view it only as that. There are straws grasped here.

The game was revealed by MS at E3 2019 and who fucked up there that they lost marketing? I'm guessing Mr 1080p himself.

Top Bottom