• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's just WRONG

Suerte

I've been thinking about buying a GBA for the past few days, as it would be pretty cool for bus trips and stuff but seriously, why does a GBA cost MORE than a fucking Gamecube?

I can't see the GBA costing more to manufacture than a GC.

NOE sucks.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Welcome to the world of no competition!

Thank Sony for entering the industry, and forcing nintendo to try

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Suerte said:
I've been thinking about buying a GBA for the past few days, as it would be pretty cool for bus trips and stuff but seriously, why does a GBA cost MORE than a fucking Gamecube?

Frankly, it's better than the GC. And it sells way better at the same price, so why would they charge less? Noticed many companies being especially generous to you in this way?

IJoel

Suikoguy said:
Welcome to the world of no competition!

Thank Sony for entering the industry, and forcing nintendo to try

Thank MS. Otherwise, Nintendo would be in a comfy 2nd place with no need to lower prices.

They're both $99 in the US. That sucks for people elsewhere heh.

I never saw the big deal since the GBA was an all-in-one unit unlike a normal console (but, again, here they are the same price), but it would be nice if it was put at like $69.99 and Nintendo dropped the standard GBA unit altogether.

akascream

Banned
You realize this is a small mobile device with cpu's batteries and a screen? I guess price should be directly related to mHz.

BuddyC

here we go again!

deadbeaver.jpg

Top Bottom