• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's official: Raw cookie dough is a no-no

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
This doesn't apply to the cookie dough packs in supermarkets, right? I doubt there's raw anything in those packs.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
But...cake batter and cookie dough are two of the best things ever crafted by man.

Fuck this ___ Earth...

In all seriousness, I haven't eaten cookie dough in a while, but I was fucking considering it last week. Most of us know it's not safe to do, but the lure of tasty cookie dough is too great. Ditto for cake batter. I hate everything. But mainly the FDA. Screw you, guys.

gol15.jpg

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
I never got eating it straight from a tube. I'll keep licking the spoons till I croak, which according to this shall be soon.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Fuck the FDA.

There are very few risks I take in life and yes I will go before god dead just say I had to have my cookie dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom