• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Kasich: If GOP can't be fixed, he's "not going to be able to support the party"

Mathieran

Banned
Meh these guys have no real moral or ethical convictions. If trump can get them something they want they will fall right back in line like they always do. I wish us liberals could be a little like that, we might actually make some progress.

Aiustis

Kasich is one of the few that didn't back down when he said never Trump. Sure I disagree with a lot of his policies, but he's one of like five traditional conservatives, (the reasonable conservatives) left. He's also consistently pro ACA and supported expanding medicaid.

./revy

Banned
Meh these guys have no real moral or ethical convictions. If trump can get them something they want they will fall right back in line like they always do. I wish us liberals could be a little like that, we might actually make some progress.

We could start a sports team while we are at it. Name them the DC Libs or something. We'd probably kill at football.

I really hate the us vs them, culture war mentality the US has fostered for the last three decades. It makes me sad to see it become so pervasive.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Kasich is one of the few that didn't back down when he said never Trump. Sure I disagree with a lot of his policies, but he's one of like five traditional conservatives, (the reasonable conservatives) left. He's also consistently pro ACA and supported expanding medicaid.

And he’s worked with a democratic president before and balanced budgets both at a state level and national one. I voted for him in the primary because of his ability to reach across the aisle and how he cared about issues republicans frequently ignore. Unfortunately we got his exact opposite in the bridge burning and uncompromising, unreasonable idiot we have now.

Volimar

It makes me sad to see people falling for Kasich's BS. His repeated efforts to make it harder for people to vote alone should be enough to disqualify him. Why would you vote for someone who tirelessly tried to take a ways one of the most solemn and basic civil rights a person has?

Top Bottom