• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#justicefortimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Dog was banned for the crime of "fake insider".
Now that all has been revealed it appears a travesty of justice has occurred, and Timmy was indeed more of an insider than the vetted insiders here.
He talks to the head of Xbox, it doesnt get closer to the inside than that. He was right about XSX and that it was more powerful than PS5.
In light of this, as well as the fact that OsirisBlack OsirisBlack put forward some of the most blatant fake XSX and PS5 specs seen this period of time,.yet remains unbanned, it's time for the mods to undo this wrong.

You know it's the right thing.

Last edited:
Tim Dog was banned for the crime of "fake insider".
Now that all has been revealed it appears a travesty of justice has occurred, and Timmy was indeed more of an insider than the vetted insiders here.
He talks to the head of Xbox, it doesnt get closer to the inside than that. He was right about XSX and that it was more powerful than PS5.
In light of this, as well as the fact that OsirisBlack OsirisBlack put forward some of the most blatant fake XSX and PS5 specs seen this period of time,.yet remains unbanned, it's time for the mods to undo this wrong.

You know it's the right thing.
100%
I agree, he should be unbanned, i hope that mods will ban the fake jokers.

It took some balls to send a photoshopped DS5 controller to prove his insider status.
Reality is TF was quoting the first PS5 dev kit that was using GCN. This was shown when he uses L1 cache information that was for GCN and not Navi.
Stop dismissing his credentials as an actual insider when Digital Foundry literally mentioned him several times on their videos.

ManaByte

Gold Member
he was an insufferable prick but you have a point. he knew more than 99% of the fake insiders here.

i just had no idea he was actually sleeping with phil to get his leaked info on both the ps5 and the series x. not that there is anything wrong with that.

free the cunt.
Now we know why Osiris wasn't exactly "vetted". He also mentioned something about possible games shown today.

If you were off a little is one thing but pushing the bullshit and being way off mark is another.

All these "insiders" came out of nowhere yet the one on the money is the one that was banned and ridiculed the most.

I know Tim is friendly with MS people. A few years ago at E3 I spent a long time talking with him and Penello.

demigod

I highly doubt the mods would unban him. It’s not about the insider, it was about his attitude and even in PMs. Also his countless attacks towards GAF on his twitter.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
If you wish to discuss the banning or unbanning of a user, go to the Ban Justice thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom