• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West is officially a PlayStation Gamer (Note: Jim Ryan is pleased)

WELCOME TO THE PLAYSTATION FAMILY, MY NINJA!
99lkNpK.png

Woffls

I dream of the day where I run into ye playing Modern Warfare and he's just going off on one about how the FAL is imbued with divine energy and just stands in this one spot of Atlas Superstore because that's where the Snapple is supposed to be.

(Mental health is a serious issue and he should get help)

Vandole

I have to admit, I would be amuses hell if I ran across the guy in some multiplayer game if his microphone was on. I don't know if it would be award winning smack talk, but I can almost guarantee you'd never come across anything else like it.

I don’t know about his mental state but he made many valid points in his speech the other day. Left doesn’t like to hear it so they pronounce him crazy.

And on topic, this is not newsworthy really, everyone and their grandma has PS4 by now.

CAB_Life

I’m just catching up on this poor fucker’s sad state of mental health. Not sure that PS should be associating with him to be honest, and kind of hilarious that they are given how frivolously people are discarded in today’s era.

MastaKiiLA

Technically, he is crazy, as he's apparently having another manic episode. That said, mental health is a real thing, and buddy suffers from it in the most public ways. I don't envy that.

That said, his people need to take better care of him, because he says some wild ass shit that isn't helping anyone. I've almost scrubbed him and his trash family from my news feed, but allowed the most recent news to stay, because I find the reactions to it entertaining. The only noteworthy thing he's done since Late Registration was his Hurrican Katrina telethon comment. He was on point with that. Otherwise, it's just been a narcissistic clownshow. Bipolar disorder and extreme narcissism has to be one of the more unbearable combinations a person can have, next to murderous rage.

Grinchy

Banned
New album heh? So that's why he went on a crying tour yelling about dead babies and running for Prez.

Oh, no way! Just like every single time he's ever had a big outburst that makes the rounds that times out with the release of a new album, this was totally a coincidence! He really needs our help and support. Let's all buy the album to make sure he gets the help he needs.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Kanye is cool. dude honestly isn't all that crazier than many other celebs, it's a shame the media is running with the whole racist "black man is crazy" trope. just goes to show you how racist MSM is, despite their constant efforts to try and pretend otherwise.

because if you don't say the pre-approved SJW language and you are black they either call you crazy or a coon or something even worse.

Last edited:
Top Bottom