• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West is officially a PlayStation Gamer (Note: Jim Ryan is pleased)

Kev Kev

who lays their controllers down like that? like, you had to put it on top of the other controller. you couldnt, oh i dunno, put it one more inch to the side where there is plenty of room?

fuckin animals i tell ya, everyone one'ah you muddafuckas

Aion002

I don't care what anyone says, Kanye is still awesome. Creatives will always be a bit unpredictable... it's better than being some dull MF!

Kanye is cool. dude honestly isn't all that crazier than many other celebs, it's a shame the media is running with the whole racist "black man is crazy" trope. just goes to show you how racist MSM is, despite their constant efforts to try and pretend otherwise.

because if you don't say the pre-approved SJW language and you are black they either call you crazy or a coon or something even worse.

Those are nice points. Deranged... sure, but still unique. Didn't thought about that.

who lays their controllers down like that? like, you had to put it on top of the other controller. you couldnt, oh i dunno, put it one more inch to the side where there is plenty of room?

fuckin animals i tell ya, everyone one'ah you muddafuckas
771073.jpg

Kanye is cool. dude honestly isn't all that crazier than many other celebs, it's a shame the media is running with the whole racist "black man is crazy" trope. just goes to show you how racist MSM is, despite their constant efforts to try and pretend otherwise.

because if you don't say the pre-approved SJW language and you are black they either call you crazy or a coon or something even worse.
You are literally being an SJW making it about race instead of the numerous incoherent public oubursts of nonsense. If he could string together a coherent version of his "genious thoughts" then it would help his case. It's no one else fault he rambles some absolute bullshit and then his fans come to his defense like "oh he didn't mean that, he meant this, you're just racist and against Kanye for being woke".

He uses the "poor me" attitude to gain sympathy, explodes on people in interviews and rambles about how his fashion line wasn't being taken seriously. He routinely stops shows mid-way to ramble about bullshit politics when people paid to see him perform music, not a political rally.

Yes, other celebs are crazy too, that doesn't mean Kanye doesn't have mental issues that need check out, or just a good slap into normality again.

Kanye being crazy had nothing to do with the race and everything to do with being bipolar and not taking mood stabilizers.

LarknThe4th

Well if the art doesn't stand on it's own anymore ya gotta throw hissy fits for attention, social media is such a crutch for burnt out creatives

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get America's obsession with this guy. What does he even do?
I'm critical on some of his lyrics and some of the shit he talks in interviews, but as a producer he is A+ no doubt. Very influential for me.

btw. Wasn't he planning on releasing an album called turbografx16 a year ago?

Top Bottom