• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KidSmoove - Xbox Game Pass Anthem

Bartski

Gold Member
had to be done.

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I had low expectations, and this is still much worse. Btw you don't save money when its games you never would have bought to begin with. :messenger_winking_tongue:

anthony2690

Banned
This is straight trash.....

...I'm poisoning this rats cheese
“Rats prefer foods that are high in protein and fat over cheese. That's why the best Rat trap bait is peanut butter, be wary of large portions, which rodents can nibble without tripping the trap.”

I guess Rats originated from America, you guys have peanut butter everything

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
“Rats prefer foods that are high in protein and fat over cheese. That's why the best Rat trap bait is peanut butter, be wary of large portions, which rodents can nibble without tripping the trap.”

I guess Rats originated from America, you guys have peanut butter everything

I'm a UK rat, but anyway thx for the tip. This Rat needs culling.....I'll grab some sun pat and rat poison.

Josemayuste

This looks like a cheap marketing strategy coming from the new guy on the office, who don't know s**t about gaming at all going horribly wrong, oh god LMAO

GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Pretty accurate representation of xbox fanboys right there. If you want to see the PlayStation equivalent, check kingtrashgaming. He makes cringy ass console war songs. Enjoy your hobby but why grown men be acting like this?
love me some proper twitter console warrior rap beef, someone should @ those guys

Top Bottom