• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima Productions announces colaboration with Xbox Game Studios

Bo_Hazem

Banned
That's it?

53fc2b61e0dc6157543753dd4545c8ae.gif

deeptech

Literally only thing i was looking forward in this shitty showcase, and they don't even say anything except "we're working on something". I wish we can know everything Kojima is working on right now, it's confusing

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
People have no idea how he is even utilizing the cloud stuff. Flight Sim showed it can be used to great effect. Knowing Kojimbo it will be some weird subversive troll shit. But people are so caught up in their console wars they can’t look past the partnership.

SkylineRKR

Hes reportedly working on Death Stranding 2. So this Cloud project is likely years away. Its just an announcement of a collab.

Dr Kaneda

So this is kinda like when Sony announced a partnership with Kojima back in December 2015. Didn't show anything at all until E3 2016. But at least when Sony did that it wasn't hyped up in their big flagship show, it was just an random Youtube video.

I'm really excited for what he has in store but it's ridiculously to trot him out as one of the big closers of your big showcase and then show fuck all.

nani17

are in a big trouble
That’s not what I said .. but reviews where favorable.
Anything he does the reviewers love. Don't get me wrong I love MGS but MGSV was terrible and so was death stranding.

Hopefully he'll bounce back to making great titles.

FunkMiller

Literally only thing i was looking forward in this shitty showcase, and they don't even say anything except "we're working on something". I wish we can know everything Kojima is working on right now, it's confusing

Got a feeling whatever he’s most into right now will be announced by the other lot at some point soon.

Kojipro haven’t been sat around doing nothing for three years.

FunkMiller

Also I don't know why people think he's somehow firmly in one camp or the other (Playstation or Xbox) based off todays announcement. It's entirely possible he can be working on multiple projects for both companies.

Of course he is. He’s a multi platform dev, and looking to expand kojipro.

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Might not even be exclusive. Sounds like some sort of partnership based on cloud tech. That was the vaguest, most wishy-washy announcement ever.

Top Bottom