• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LadyGAF, are you turned off by men having hairy asses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryKS

She didn't present her opinion the "right" way. TBH I thought whoever said "it's super gross" was 10000x worse than how lilith framed it. I actually didn't even realize lilith said anything that odd. IIRC all she said initially was

followed by what is obviously a joke

and then devolved into some pointless arguing about what she said. I guess you should add a /s tag, lilith, to that post.

This is true for me. I used to think I hated chest hair until my current partner took off his shirt and I noticed he had a small patch of chest hair.

Now I absolutely love it because I enjoy yanking it. There's nothing more enjoyable than just taking the little tuft between my fingers and jerking it as hard as I can. This is the best when he's not expecting it. While the goal is not to pull out any hair from the roots, sometimes I mess up and a few hairs will get ripped out. Good thing he grows it back.

NO ONE EXPECTS THE BUNNY INQUISITION.

The extremity of the situation is a joke. I do not advocate actual violence like this. I only sometimes play around and yank it a little, but if it goes too far there's always mutual consent of reciprocation.

You've sure been on a spree lately.

Frankly, it speaks a lot about the current climate that you'd even consider apologizing for something so benign. Ain't no dude gonna complain and adopt a victim's stance for that. It's not violence.

Zocano

Luckily, I can't seem to grow hair very well.

Unfortunately, I have hairy butt syndrome and it makes me super self-conscious and I'm too scared to shave it ):

Serious question: Is ass sweat stains on the bed sheets when the girl/boy is on top something that happens to everyone, or only fuzzy butt guys?

Shredderi

We talking about ass cheeks or asshole? I'm a babyface and have quite a little body hair compared to the average male I think so I would propably never do anything to my ass hair.

Sai-kun

Banned
Serious question: Is ass sweat stains on the bed sheets when the girl/boy is on top something that happens to everyone, or only fuzzy butt guys?

i'm pretty not-hairy and after a particularly hot session it's not uncommon. idk. it's not pleasant either way tho.

216.gif

Check the sheets under ya man next time. Maybe you don't like what you find. It's easy to hide because it dissipates pretty fast.

Dany

Banned
I mean, general sweat stains occur, but yeah if the ass is hairy, your gonna see a nice wet ass shaped stain. It's pretty funny

More prominent if you've got hair on your ass, but(lol) you'll see it from either person regardless if the session was hot. Might not be sweat if the lady's on the bottom.. idk, I don't exactly take a whiff when we're done.

I read somewhere that women evolved breasts to mimic the buttocks making missionary more palatable, increasing intimacy and ultimately forming the basic cornerstone of civilization...

MAYBE, men evolved hairy asses to mimic our chests to entice women to lie on our buttocks (as they would our chest), scratch our backs and temporarily relieve the working-mans burden. This stress relief would ultimately lead to increased life expectancy, the advent of agriculture, the wheel and eventually the consumer-level jet pack.

I read somewhere that women evolved breasts to mimic the buttocks making missionary more palatable, increasing intimacy and ultimately forming the basic cornerstone of civilization...

MAYBE, men evolved hairy asses to mimic our chests to entice women to lie on our buttocks (as they would our chest), scratch our backs and temporarily relieve the working-mans burden. This stress relief would ultimately lead to increased life expectancy, the advent of agriculture, the wheel and eventually the consumer-level jet pack.

z5EeboD.gif

FUME5

I don't like hair and people were telling me my opinion was wrong, so I stood my ground and doubled down. I'm sorry that's what counts as trolling nowadays. I guess I should have caved and admitted my opinion is wrong.

Some people need to get thicker skin.

Perhaps shaving everything off a few times will toughen up their epidermis?

Uh, that's uh, not the case you see because continued reliance on buttocks sitting would increase the average temperature of the male gonads, meaning a likely decrease in proper sperm production and in fertility. Which is, uh, not something that we verify today, because male gonads are still adapted to lower temperatures and gamete production is still very exigent of proper thermal conditions.

Darknight

leave it to gaf to make me feel like the odd one out for not doing anything about my butt hair

Most of GAF likes to shave off everything, even their arm pit hair. Like they make it seem guys having it is gross. When that happens, you know these guys are the least dudes you need advice from.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
If you're a hairy manbeast why ya'll chasing girls who don't like it???

Dice//

Banned
Ladies secretly love chest hair 100% they usually just don't know it until they're confronted with a glorious field of fur and they're compelled by reasons unknown even to Zeus himself to softly touch it as if to confirm such a wonderful and alluring thing is even possible in this drab and angry world.

Butt and back hair is right out though.

On that note, I hate a hairy chest. I did date a dude that ventured into 'too hairy' though, and it practically kept his shirt from touching his skin.

Don't care about the butt, so long as it isn't too hairy, again (also, it can't be easy to reach around and shave that too).

Evolution was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

Palpable

Mine is mildly hairy. My ex girlfriend didn't care. Hell, she didn't even notice for awhile. When she noticed, she said "aww, you have a Chewbacca butt"...

Sure, she was up until the point she broke my heart, left me for someone else, cut communication, and caused me to spiral into depression which I still have yet to recover from or even conquer. I mean other than that, totes.
Well for what it's worth, I'm going to take Chewbacca butt and keep that in the vocabulary for the appropriate guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom