• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LadyGAF, are you turned off by men having hairy asses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant imagine plucking my ass hair. Aside from it taking a decade and the unnecessary pain, I feel like my hairy bum adds to my masculinity.

Its the same with the front bush. I feel pre pubescent with bald balls. I like the trimmed look but no hair there just feels wierd. I guess if I was into having my butt munched, I would consider tidying it up but Im not so I dont.

Two Words

I wouldn't even know how to start shaving around my butthole. The whole proposition sounds like a twisted game of Operation.

There, just went on a giant shaving/trimming spree. Pubes, ass, underarms, the whole shebang. If this turns out poorly I'll know who to blame

myself

I feel like I should shave my butt, but honestly have no idea how to do it. It just seems like an accident waiting to happen. I'm scared of slipping or sneezing and giving myself a second butthole.

Neidii

It's super gross. I like my men with as little hair as possible, well except for on the head and I don't care about some leg hair. But I mean like on the chest or back. Hairy armpits make me nauseous. Giant bushes everywhere are not sexy. Thank god my bf shaves and trims and isn't very hairy to begin with anyway thanks to his non hairy Swedish genes xD

You might think body hair is unattractive, but "super gross"? Come on, is that really necessary? It's. just. hair.

Hey, everyone has their preferences. I think balding ladies are super gross for example. Something about being able to see their scalp...

How does gaf feel about nose hair? My dentist used to have a bush coming out of his noseholes.

squarerootofpie

Neo Member
I've always found the idea of absolutely no body hair scarily pre-pubescent. I can't help but be reminded of a child :/ maybe that just makes me creepy, but I already hate ripping my own hair follicles out, why should I want my partner have to experience that?

Yeah probably. Honestly the butthole shaving was such a hassle I don't think I'll ever do it again, unless I come out of this REALLY liking it.

I guarantee you won't
A friend shaved his ass (in and out) a few years ago before summer, it was the worst summer he ever had

Agremont

My butthair (of which I have a lot) works as ventilation or something. Shaving it is a mistake. I don't think I've ever sweat so much before in my life.

Goodlife

I've got fairly hairy legs / arse.

I've often wondered how shaving my arse would work? If my arse was just clean shaven, it's going to look a bit stupid, isn't it? As it would be hair all the way up, then just no hair.
Would you have to try and blend it in?
Seems like too much effort

Xiao Hu

I use a hair removal lotion for arse and anus, and a prince for that nasty balls hair. Can't stand body hair myself so I won't torment anybody with my own.

For a thread with the topic asking for ladyGAF for her opinions, you guys sure like to shoot lilith down hard on her preference. And lol at equating hairless men with liking boys instead of men. I hope that works vice versa with equating preferring girls over women when some of us choose NOT to shave.

marrec

Banned
Damn it go serious in here last night. Y'all kids need to learn to stop fearing the buzzer and get up in there, no shame.

For a thread with the topic asking for ladyGAF for her opinions, you guys sure like to shoot lilith down hard on her preference. And lol at equating hairless men with liking boys instead of men. I hope that works vice versa with equating preferring girls over women when some of us choose NOT to shave.

The asshair is the seat of power in most men.

This is our deepest secret and I'm loath to share it with an internet forum but the reason they're so angry with lilith is because she is suggesting that we shave off all of our strength.

The story of samson and delilah? She actually cut his ASS hair. Mistranslation though put the ass hair on his head because he was kind of an asshole.

- I have no ass hair
- no chest hair
I have this one strand of hair. Lol
- no back hair
- average amount of armpit hair
- got some leg hair to the thighs
- small amount of arm hair

I can say that I don't like any hair unless it's from my armpit. Everything else I shave. I feel I'd be disgusting to the opposite sex which is why I do so.

Jenenser

are you guys really piling on lilith because she has her preferences in an opinionthread?
i mean, i defend a mans hair with all my might, but implying that she likes children because of that is a little bit harsh. she has her preference and we are not in a relationship with her.

whats the problem? im mildly confused.

In this post we encounter a mind that can't distinguish between mature and prepubescent bodies. Fascinating.
My post was a knee-jerk reaction to what I experienced as body shaming and I didn't really think of the weight my remark might carry. For that I apologize.

Of course everyone should be able to state their preferences but the way they are stated can be rather hurtful.

Aesthetically I LOVE a hairy ass on most (not all) guys. But for play, I'll admit it can get in the way. It's a conundrum for me honestly.

Monocle

My post was a knee-jerk reaction to what I experienced as body shaming and I didn't really think of the weight my remark might carry. For that I apologize.

Of course everyone should be able to state their preferences but the way they are stated can be rather hurtful.
Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom