• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LadyGAF, are you turned off by men having hairy asses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it go serious in here last night. Y'all kids need to learn to stop fearing the buzzer and get up in there, no shame.

The asshair is the seat of power in most men.

This is our deepest secret and I'm loath to share it with an internet forum but the reason they're so angry with lilith is because she is suggesting that we shave off all of our strength.

The story of samson and delilah? She actually cut his ASS hair. Mistranslation though put the ass hair on his head because he was kind of an asshole.

...hmm

SEEMS LEGIT :D

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
If the shaving of my not particularly hairy arse is absolutely necessary for our compatibility then we're inherently incompatible as you probably have a subjective standard of presentation and beauty that is not aligned with my own. I'm unlikely to be attracted to this personality trait (and vice versa obviously) so that's that.

I mean, in the long run it's more complicated. I have a decent standard of hygiene and beauty. I just find the whole "SHAVE EVERYTHING, PLUCK EYEBROWS, LATHER ON MAKEUP, $500 HAIRCUT" to be a little cringy and unattractive for the normal person. Like being weirdly obsessed with elements of a human being and how to shape them that I personally am not. I try to take care of myself and I like trying to look good, and people who try to look good too, but since I've never asked or expected a woman to shave, nor am unattracted body hair, I'd generally gravitate towards a person with a similar outlook to mine. If the obsession with me shaving is that great, then it probably comes with the baggage of a ton of other beauty/presentation perspectives that too will clash.

But I grew up with hippies so *shrug*. I also, as said, don't have a particularly hairy arse and am yet to confront an unshaven woman who was extremely hairy. How I'd react in that scenario I do not know.

Dany

Banned
image.php

You mean to tell me that's a lie?? :D

God I wish I was
in
michael fassbender

who's the man in your avatar.

michael fassbender

And how hairy is his ass?

Not that hairy at all, so smooth. Though he probably shaves or trims for movies :( What a shame.

I would like to thank Hollywood's aversion to body hair for teaching men the right way to be.

While I think it's fine to have your own preference, as we all do, thanking Hollywood for teaching men "the right way to be" is disappointing.

Let's not celebrate Hollywood's extremely shallow view of what the ideal is for men or women.

Again, personal preference is fine, I have mine, but saying one type is "the right way to be" because Hollywood said so hurts both sexes.

LadyGAF member reporting in:

If a man has a dirty, hairy ass that is a turn off. The hairy part is not a turn off for me. I love a man with hair on his body. My husband has the perfect distribution of body hair (at least in my opinion).

Hairy arms, hairy legs, his back does have some hair (mostly starting in a small patch on the small of his back),

His facial hair (a sexy combination of white blonde and brown hair) and chest hair is the best. I love running my hands over his chest. He has that sexy pattern of chest hair that's shaped like an upside down triangle. It tapers in on his stomach and then starts to make a right side up triangle down to his groin. And yes, he even has hair on his butt.

Men, don't be ashamed if you have a hairy butt. Keep it clean and you'll find someone who likes you, hair and all.

Scorched earth is I think the popular opinion.

What a terribly unsexy way to describe it. All I can see in my head is burnt hair D:

Ever held a blade to yer nuts lassie? Felt the grip of metal aching for testicle skin?

A man's fear ain't enough to keep the blood from spewing.

lol. I dunno, the skin around there is pretty delicate for ladies too :p

That said unless you do it like every day the itchiness is apparently hell.

Denzar

Yes, it is a turn off.

No, my partner doesn't let me play with his butt. Such a shame. Sometimes you just wanna stick a finger in that cinnamon star, yaknow?

Well shit. How's that for a first post.

Either way, I'm pretty insecure but it's not because of my looks. Except for my incredibly hairy derriere though. I'm pretty hairless in general but the concentration of hair found on, around and between my cheeks is staggering. That, plus my but is really flabby. I lost a lot of weight 10 years ago and as a result I have a lot of loose skin. It's quite alright when looking at my abdomen, but my butt used to be soooooo fucking big it's has been impossible to get it fairly un-flabby again. Working out or not.

It's a mortal fear when I sleep with somebody. I don't want them to look at my ass 'cause it's super embarrassing to me and I'm afraid the lady'll be digusted.

This thread has not quelled my fears....

I'm hairy like bear. I spent a year dealing with my body hair, but I eventually stopped when I realized that was all I was doing. Now I pluck my awful unibrow and hope someone will love me even though I look like a furry barrel.

Van Owen

Banned
Doing a girl from behind and seeing a hairy butthole staring back at you is pretty awful. I keep my butt hair pretty well groomed, but if my girl was doing me from behind it would be immaculate.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Of course everyone should be able to state their preferences but the way they are stated can be rather hurtful.
I agree.

If the shaving of my not particularly hairy arse is absolutely necessary for our compatibility then we're inherently incompatible as you probably have a subjective standard of presentation and beauty that is not aligned with my own. I'm unlikely to be attracted to this personality trait (and vice versa obviously) so that's that.

I mean, in the long run it's more complicated. I have a decent standard of hygiene and beauty. I just find the whole "SHAVE EVERYTHING, PLUCK EYEBROWS, LATHER ON MAKEUP, $500 HAIRCUT" to be a little cringy and unattractive for the normal person. Like being weirdly obsessed with elements of a human being and how to shape them that I personally am not. I try to take care of myself and I like trying to look good, and people who try to look good too, but since I've never asked or expected a woman to shave, nor am unattracted body hair, I'd generally gravitate towards a person with a similar outlook to mine. If the obsession with me shaving is that great, then it probably comes with the baggage of a ton of other beauty/presentation perspectives that too will clash.

But I grew up with hippies so *shrug*. I also, as said, don't have a particularly hairy arse and am yet to confront an unshaven woman who was extremely hairy. How I'd react in that scenario I do not know.
LadyGAF member reporting in:

If a man has a dirty, hairy ass that is a turn off. The hairy part is not a turn off for me. I love a man with hair on his body. My husband has the perfect distribution of body hair (at least in my opinion).

Hairy arms, hairy legs, his back does have some hair (mostly starting in a small patch on the small of his back),

His facial hair (a sexy combination of white blonde and brown hair) and chest hair is the best. I love running my hands over his chest. He has that sexy pattern of chest hair that's shaped like an upside down triangle. It tapers in on his stomach and then starts to make a right side up triangle down to his groin. And yes, he even has hair on his butt.

Men, don't be ashamed if you have a hairy butt. Keep it clean and you'll find someone who likes you, hair and all.
Aww stahp it, you two!

(I kid, I kid. I agree with both of you really. ^^)

That said, I'm just generally hairy...unfortunately. It's possibly one of the reasons why I've been single all my life.

Woman 1: "Oh you see that guy [OCDChewie]? He's pretty cute."

Woman 2: "Yeah?"

Woman 1: "Yeah."

Woman 2: "But have you seen all his ass hair?!"

Woman 1: "Oh, no! Total dealbreaker! Especially in a long-term relationship when pegging will eventually be happening. When I'm doing him, I don't want to hear *fwomp fwomp*. I want to hear America's ass clapping."

Even aside from the visual (and butt play) aspect of it, I think hairless is just more comfortable. You don't have hairs down there rubbing against your sensitive skin all day. My day job is in an office, so it's not bad there, but I do camerawork in my spare time and holy shit, the discomfort caused by hairs rubbing between your asscheeks, plus sweat, plus hoping to god you had super clean shits that day (not the most common on sets, where food quality isn't always the best) = hell.

This thread reminded me that I was looking into laser treatments. Gonna resume that search.

One day I'll get one of those home devices that are like 400€. Paying 1000€ per area (legs, arms, etc.) seems like an overkill.

Do the home kits actually work?

I'm hairy like bear. I spent a year dealing with my body hair, but I eventually stopped when I realized that was all I was doing. Now I pluck my awful unibrow and hope someone will love me even though I look like a furry barrel.
I assume you're straight otherwise this wouldn't be a negative for you.

daveo42

Banned
I might need to invest in a bathtub full of Nair.

Outside of the unibrow, it seems like you and me got the same problem.

riotous

Banned
For a thread with the topic asking for ladyGAF for her opinions, you guys sure like to shoot lilith down hard on her preference. And lol at equating hairless men with liking boys instead of men. I hope that works vice versa with equating preferring girls over women when some of us choose NOT to shave.

She should keep quiet like women should be.

lol, she wasn't really jumped on for her opinion.. it was the way she discussed several topics in this thread.. she managed to offend both male and female posters, then backtracked to "I'm trolling" essentially.., which you can't really fault people for not noticing because she kept doing it.

She should keep quiet like women should be.

lol, she wasn't really jumped on for her opinion.. it was the way she discussed several topics in this thread.. she managed to offend both male and female posters, then backtracked to "I'm trolling" essentially.., which you can't really fault people for not noticing because she kept doing it.

I don't like hair and people were telling me my opinion was wrong, so I stood my ground and doubled down. I'm sorry that's what counts as trolling nowadays. I guess I should have caved and admitted my opinion is wrong.

Ikaran

Neo Member
Men, it's time to accept the reality. I've already seen this kind of denial in the "I'm getting bald" threads. In my experience, the majority of women prefer as little body hair as possible and a good amount on the head, with diverse opinions on beards. It's ok to neglect it since everyone should do with their body what they want, and in many cases it won't be a deal breaker, but let's not fool ourselves.

marrec

Banned
Men, it's time to accept the reality. I've already seen this kind of denial in the "I'm getting bald" threads. In my experience, the majority of women prefer as little body hair as possible and a good amount on the head, with diverse opinions on beards. It's ok to neglect it since everyone should do with their body what they want, and in many cases it won't be a deal breaker, but let's not fool ourselves.

Ladies secretly love chest hair 100% they usually just don't know it until they're confronted with a glorious field of fur and they're compelled by reasons unknown even to Zeus himself to softly touch it as if to confirm such a wonderful and alluring thing is even possible in this drab and angry world.

Butt and back hair is right out though.

Ladies secretly love chest hair 100% they usually just don't know it until they're confronted with a glorious field of fur and they're compelled by reasons unknown even to Zeus himself to softly touch it as if to confirm such a wonderful and alluring thing is even possible in this drab and angry world.

This is true.

HarryKS

If you think it's the majority of women, perhaps you're still too young.

Fear not, you will learn with time.

I can't imagine a hairy ass being a turnon.
But since i won't really let her go there, it's a non-issue. Just not comfortable with it (at this point in time).

BossLackey

Gold Member
Okay, the problem I have with this topic is that the word "ass" is incredibly vague.

Are we talking about cheeks or hole here?

So you went through with it, then?

Okay, the problem I have with this topic is that the word "ass" is incredibly vague.

Are we talking about cheeks or hole here?

Yes

marrec

Banned
yea no. I have used this before, on my butt and other places. Regret instantly. Even with following the instructions, you will feel quite a bit of pain, not to mention depending on how much your skin can handle, it could cause you to bleed fairly quick. leaving your new hairless self a bloody scabbing mess that may have to go to the Emergency room.

*removes product from wishlist*

So you went through with it, then?

It took forever but I trimmed all up in there. I can't quite bring myself to go to town with a razor yet, I've never been deft with one of those things.

riotous

Banned
I don't like hair and people were telling me my opinion was wrong, so I stood my ground and doubled down. I'm sorry that's what counts as trolling nowadays. I guess I should have caved and admitted my opinion is wrong.

That isn't what happened at all.

One person said "No" to your statement "Shave all your hair." Nobody said anything about your opinion being wrong.. your response to the "No" comment included the statement that your opinion is "how men should be." You admitted it was tongue in cheek.. maybe your intention wasn't to troll.. most people responded jokingly.. 1 or 2 called you out.

You then made another comment about women and makeup making them look "normal" which got you called out by female members.

Nobody said your opinion was wrong and you weren't jumped on for your opinion about body hair, but the way in which you conducted yourself in the conversation about body hair.

But yeah.. being rude as hell about your opinions and then claiming you were joking.. I don't see how that isn't trolling. (nor is it a big deal, I read your posts and thought you were joking as most people did)

It took forever but I trimmed all up in there. I can't quite bring myself to go to town with a razor yet, I've never been deft with one of those things.

I don't think I'll ever go at it with a razor, I can just see that going all sorts of wrong. I just trim everything with one of these Wahl groomers: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003TW70E0/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Cheap, easy, and it keeps my skin from complaining. Gets close enough without getting so close the red bumps start showing up

That isn't what happened at all.

One person said "No" to your statement "Shave all your hair." Nobody said anything about your opinion being wrong.. your response to the "No" comment included the statement that your opinion is "how men should be." You admitted it was tongue in cheek.. maybe your intention wasn't to troll.. most people responded jokingly.. 1 or 2 called you out.

You then made another comment about women and makeup making them look "normal" which got you called out by female members.

Nobody said your opinion was wrong and you weren't jumped on for your opinion about body hair, but the way in which you conducted yourself in the conversation about body hair.

But yeah.. being rude as hell about your opinions and then claiming you were joking.. I don't see how that isn't trolling. (nor is it a big deal, I read your posts and thought you were joking as most people did)

The disagreement over "normal" was just a difference in perspective. And yes, several people said my opinion was wrong. For example, the guy who said no was saying that my opinion was wrong. Was he being a little jokey about it? Absolutely, which was why I responded in a joking manner. Was I trolling? Certainly not. I was just expressing my opinion in a fun way. And then I got jumped on by a bunch of people who missed the context or the nuance, so the house of cards fell apart.

riotous

Banned
The disagreement over "normal" was just a difference in perspective. And yes, several people said my opinion was wrong. For example, the guy who said no was saying that my opinion was wrong.t.

No he didn't; he even stopped the quote right at what he was responding "No" to.

"Shave all your hair."

"No."

Hardly anyone did anything but joke with you in this thread. Those that weren't joking were calling you out for the way you expressed your opinion not your opinion.

You also for some odd reason told someone to "relax" who wasn't saying anything remotely negative to you.. and was just joking about how Americans pronounce "Harry."

Woman 1: "Oh you see that guy [OCDChewie]? He's pretty cute."

Woman 2: "Yeah?"

Woman 1: "Yeah."

Woman 2: "But have you seen all his ass hair?!"

Woman 1: "Oh, no! Total dealbreaker! Especially in a long-term relationship when pegging will eventually be happening. When I'm doing him, I don't want to hear *fwomp fwomp*. I want to hear America's ass clapping."

Haha

Touche

EDIT: I'm cheap so I sometimes go too long in between haircuts and beard trims, the latter of which I dislike doing at home because of the mess and because I'm not good at it. So I tend to look overly hairy sometimes.

No he didn't; he even stopped the quote right at what he was responding "No" to.

"Shave all your hair."

"No."

Hardly anyone did anything but joke with you in this thread. Those that weren't joking were calling you out for the way you expressed your opinion not your opinion.

You also for some odd reason told someone to "relax" who wasn't saying anything remotely negative to you.. and was just joking about how Americans pronounce "Harry."

Shave your hair is my opinion. We were being asked for opinions. I wasn't pretending like I'm in charge. That would be ludicrous.

You're having a massive misinterpretation of many of my posts which is unfair to me. I mean, I think it's obvious at this point that I'm going to have to try harder to be clearer about my intentions going forward, but I could also do without people deliberately misunderstanding me just to have someone to be angry with since they're feeling their body hair is being shamed.

riotous

Banned
Shave your hair is my opinion. We were being asked for opinions. I wasn't pretending like I'm in charge. That would be ludicrous.

Not sure what you aren't seeing here; "Shave your hair" is also a commandment, someone responded "no" to your commandment.

You're having a massive misinterpretation of many of my posts which is unfair to me. I mean

No I haven't. Not going to continue his. (as I said, none of this is a big deal.. you were jokingly rude.. most people got that, some didn't.. was just funny to me that someone acted like you got jumped on solely for your opinions)

Hairy asses obviously require more hygienic maintenance. If a man isn't doing his due diligence there, that's on him for sure.

Get in there with the hand during every shower. Spread cheeks and blast that pucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom