• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

idlewild_

Grimløck;184313477 said:
apparently GBM is headed west

Well, the new TSM top laner has 11 characters in their name...

TSM Bjergsen moves top to be replaced mid by GBM confirmed. It was in front of our faces all along.

Since we don't really have an off-season thread for this, I am bumping this.

I didn't think that League could elevate player intrigue, but this past two weeks or so have been insane! NA is recruiting talent at a ridiculous pace, I really can't wait to see how it plays out in the spring.

I am hoping for a Bo2 format update, I don't think Riot is going to want the time investment that a Bo3 requires.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So it sounds like IEM isn't going to be played on a preseason patch. Booooring

Wait. What? What the fuck? That's dumb as shit. Now is literally the time for all pros to go bananas with trying new shit and pulling out trap cards.

sleepykyo

Yeah why would Huni switch to ADC? Especially if he wants to go to NA...NA has a lot of prospects for ADC both domestic and imported. He would have a lot less competition in the top lane. Doesn't make any sense.

Maybe to carry better? If preseason is any indicator s6 is going to be the adc season (for a couple of patches anyway). Didn't work that well (internationally) but last season the Korean junglers in China switched to top.

That Nid in the crowd.

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

patchday

wish this was played on new patch. It's just the same ole' champs I been watching all these months. Granted, Tahm is a fairly recent addition to be fair

I'd hate to be a pro (besides $500k a year income). You don't get to play anything new or experiment unless you god tier (Faker)

wish this was played on new patch. It's just the same ole' champs I been watching all these months. Granted, Tahm is a fairly recent addition to be fair

I'd hate to be a pro (besides $500k a year income). You don't get to play anything new or experiment unless you god tier (Faker)

This can't be right?

Top Bottom