• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Ghost23

How can professional LoL players have the mindset that they are just happy to be at Worlds (Cloud 9). No matter the sport or event and no matter how unfavored you are, you should always have the confidence that you are the best, otherwise you'll lose for sure.

Ambition

How can professional LoL players have the mindset that they are just happy to be at Worlds (Cloud 9). No matter the sport or event and no matter how unfavored you are, you should always have the confidence that you are the best, otherwise you'll lose for sure.

The Koreans are a little too much tbh :p

I really hope Pain pulls some upsets

With OMG not attending, EDG had a strong showing of their jacket game.

Flashwolves also don't look shabby.

Yeah, I wish TSM went with the jerseys they wore in their show. The hoodies look dumb

They're probably playing up the storyline. C9 is there as the underdog, the Cinderella story. That's likely the story Riot wants to go with during C9's promotional material.

The Koreans are a little too much tbh :p

I really hope Pain pulls some upsets

Yeah, I wish TSM went with the jerseys they wore in their show. The hoodies look dumb

I don't know why, but I think them and CLG will pull an upset over Koo. Pain definitely could take games.

I liked the jacket/sort of cardigan thing that TSM used to wear.

brian!

When c9 wins a game the casters can be like "it looks like they are on cloud 9", and then monte can lean in and be like "literally"

Quonny

So dapper.
mayatomr_romance.gif

idlewild_

Nope, the whole tournament is in Europe afaik, so give or take one hour (London) but the schedule won't change.

The knockout stages are earlier.

10/15 - 11:00 AM EST (Quarterfinal)
10/16 - 11:00 AM EST (Quarterfinal)
10/17 - 9:00 AM EST (Quarterfinal)
10/18 - 9:00 AM EST (Quarterfinal)
10/24 - 8:30 AM EST (Semifinal)
10/25 - 9:00 AM EST (Semifinal)
10/31 - 7:30 AM EST(Final)

AtkO

The knockout stages are earlier.

10/15 - 11:00 AM EST (Quarterfinal)
10/16 - 11:00 AM EST (Quarterfinal)
10/17 - 9:00 AM EST (Quarterfinal)
10/18 - 9:00 AM EST (Quarterfinal)
10/24 - 8:30 AM EST (Semifinal)
10/25 - 9:00 AM EST (Semifinal)
10/31 - 7:30 AM EST(Final)

Oh ok. This means it starts at 1.30pm instead of 4pm here. It's still in the afternoon but yea, it's gonna be different (tougher or easier) for the timezones where it was already borderline (too early or too late).

C9 hasn't been too hot since last World.
They just kinda lost more and more as the year went on.

The meta is also carry tops. Balls is not a strong enough player to carry anymore imo. Incarnati0n and Sneaky are going to have to put on their carry shoes if C9 wants to win any matches.

Edwardo

Oh man, full FNC picks at the desk.

I have to go with Fnatic, even tho I always liked watching Kakao play back on KT.

Actually, IG's jackets are fly as fuck. Jacket game is strong at Worlds this year.

I forgot they never start games on time, I'll be lucky if I get to see all of pick and bans.

Top Bottom