• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaker Reveals Info On Next Far Cry Game Along With Extraction Based Multiplayer Mode

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

syh2K9Y.jpg

baphomet

Unless it's completely revamped like the initial rumors had said, then it'll be DOA.

I'm a huge Far Cry fan, but after how generic 6 was, if it's not doing something new I'm out.

Last edited:

Hudo

Can I fuck some shit up with my boy Kim Jong-un? I already was annoyed as fuck that I couldn't just side with Pagan Min because he seemed the most reasonable one out of all the characters in Far Cry 4. All the people in the Golden Path are fucking assholes.

Which is why the Pagan Min ending is my canon ending for that game.

HL3.exe

Sounds exhausting. They really need to spice up the formula or structure.

Reassess was a Far Cry game can be, like they did with Far Cry 2. Look at dynamics, systemics, create a more engaging world with intrinsic rules the player needs to learn, use this knowledge as tools for player-driven approach with reactivity and consequences.

Not just 'go to icon -> get quest -> shoot guys -> random chaos -> repeat'

Last edited:

AlphaDump

Gold Member
Sounds exhausting. They really need to spice up the formula or structure.

Reassess was a Far Cry game can be, like they did with Far Cry 2. Look at dynamics, systemics, create a more engaging world with intrinsic rules the player needs to learn, use this knowledge as tools for player-driven approach with reactivity and consequences.

Not just 'go to icon -> get quest -> shoot guys -> random chaos -> repeat'

100% agree. Elements from Far Cry 2 should have been matured rather than abandoned. Give me next gen destructibility and fire physics at the least please.

Top Bottom