• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

berzeli

Banned
I feel kinda awkward barging into this thread where everyone seems to know one another, but I kinda wanna vent.

By far the worst thing about being gay, at least for me, is that I'm literally only attracted to straight guys. Gay men do nothing at all for me. In fact, once I detect even a hint of gayness, any attraction I may have had disappears. Finding someone is going to be impossible. 😢 Does anyone else have this problem?

So. This is real, I guess:
With all the discussion about sexual fluidity in 2015, it's only natural that dating and hookup apps would jump on the trend. The latest company to make an entry into the gay hookup app market? An app called Bro (because of course it's called Bro), a dating app for men who want to have sex with other men, even if they don't necessarily self-identify as gay.
http://mic.com/articles/133119/a-ne...tm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social#.MEypHiiYc

Sorry if this comes across as mean and harping on about a post which you conceded was poorly worded. I just found it too funny. Again sorry.

Did everyone else pick up on the Poe/Finn gay thing in Star Wars? It never ocurred to me. Am I just oblivious or is the internet just really weird?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Did everyone else pick up on the Poe/Finn gay thing in Star Wars? It never ocurred to me. Am I just oblivious or is the internet just really weird?

Unmm i kinda could see that but, also i think people online just like to try to make connections.

I'm pretty sure it's a bromance, but...this is what Oscar Isaac said on Ellen before the movie had released (I think he was just making a joke): https://youtu.be/fuAwgmz7jTc?t=2m7s

There are (legal) drugs that can increase appetite. But they are reserved for AIDS/cancer patients as far as I know.

I know of someone who has appetite troubles and I know they are prescribed something to handle it. But I don't know what their condition is or how severe their problems were.

Lol I guess I'll never live that post down! You win guys.

I didn't pick up on anything when I saw the movie, and that one gif that keeps floating around is slow-motioned. Poe was definitely hot, though, as was Kylo, but Finn not so much.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol I guess I'll never live that post down! You win guys.

I didn't pick up on anything when I saw the movie, and that one gif that keeps floating around is slow-motioned. Poe was definitely hot, though, as was Kylo, but Finn not so much.

Kylo???
adamdrivercover.jpg

Camillelang

Neo Member
The thing with Adam Driver is that he did really well but he looks like such a nerd like he would be cyber-bullied and hack accounts. He just has that vibe of more like a weasel and less like some scary lead First Order member.

Dany

Banned
The guy I'm talking to from grindr was going fine until he wanted his dick sucked. (Disgust)
Filth. Oral. Trash

Lol, i was talking to one of my classmates and she asked "So how is your situation going."
I was like "what???"
She said "you and that guy person"

Lol, i dont blame her,her and I havn't really havn't talked a lot. It was a funny way to ask if I was still seeing my bf.

Jaha. He was like we were compatible personality wise then he was afraid we wouldn't be physically attracted to each other. I should have stopped when he didn't post a pic but too nice (y)
It's a curse being nice and mean at the same time

Golnei

The thing with Adam Driver is that he did really well but he looks like such a nerd like he would be cyber-bullied and hack accounts. He just has that vibe of more like a weasel and less like some scary lead First Order member.

I guess looking like an unimposing weasel or sewer rat generally fits the role; but I find it hard to empathise with anyone who finds it attractive.

its just people grasping at straws due to a dearth in representation

You would think people wouldn't have to rely on queerbaiting, subtext and projection for representation most of the time in an era where the innocent public is beset on all sides by the fascist engines of politically-correct media shoving the homosexual lifestyle down their throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom