• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can get that at pretty much any truck stop after like 9pm
And also some type of disease probably

Anyway you should go for it. You never know, if you're willing to do it then I'm sure you can find some horny dude on Grindr right now

Edit: about 2 weeks ago I made a grindr to see what the other gays here looked like and i got a message from a dude that wanted a threesome and some other guy. I didn't even have a photo, just a bio that said "buy honeymoon on itunes today"

Maybe it's me, but I don't know if I get what the appeal of blowing some complete rando would be? Are they going to reciprocate? Are they at least attractive?

Maybe it's me, but I don't know if I get what the appeal of blowing some complete rando would be? Are they going to reciprocate? Are they at least attractive?
Grindr is mostly for quick hook-ups tbh. I guess if you find the guy attractive then yeah go for it and blow him. Personally I'm not in any hurry to suck a guy off so idk to each their own.

Sai-kun

Banned
And also some type of disease probably

Anyway you should go for it. You never know, if you're willing to do it then I'm sure you can find some horny dude on Grindr right now

Edit: about 2 weeks ago I made a grindr to see what the other gays here looked like and i got a message from a dude that wanted a threesome and some other guy. I didn't even have a photo, just a bio that said "buy honeymoon on itunes today"

wow, based icon blood diamonds <3 your power, sis

some folks just like givin blow jobs away tbh. i think that's it.

Meicyn

Gold Member
what are some good exercises you can do at home with 2 25lb hand weights?
Well, there are two problems: I don't know what your fitness level is, and do you have just that specific weight for dumbbells and nothing else? As an example, one person might have zero issues doing dumbbell lateral raises at 25 lbs while another needs to build up to that weight starting at 10 lbs.

ExRx is a great resource since it's very straight forward and my site of choice when it comes to exercise in general. You'll find much of the information you need there.

Grazzt

Hello everyone, I'm new here, please be gentle ;)

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? China. Yes I'm Asian.
Where Do You Live? Brisbane, Australia.
How Old Are you? 27
Favorite Type of Music? Rock
Profession or Career interest? Currently fulltime student, about to finish my master degree. Major in accounting.
Favorite video game(s)? All the RPGs. Not JRPGs. The Witcher 3 might be my favourite in recent years.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Movies, comics, gym, travel.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 27
Profession or Career interest? Currently fulltime student, about to finish my master degree. Major in accounting.
Favorite video game(s)? All the RPGs. Not JRPGs. The Witcher 3 might be my favourite in recent years.
Welcome. :)

I'm 27 too but from (and still in) Melbourne.

Subaru

Yes I agree, and since its so lame to do a blowjob with condom, I really think it's strange that so many people do random blowjobs frequently.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Went drinking with some coworkers and just tried soju for the first time. I may have discovered my new favorite booze. When served really cold, it's barely distinguishable as booze. It's crazy how smooth it is. It's like drinking water that has a hint of something else there. This shit is dangerous. I haven't even tried the flavored versions yet.

You could mix this stuff with anything.

Went drinking with some coworkers and just tried soju for the first time. I may have discovered my new favorite booze. When served really cold, it's barely distinguishable as booze. It's crazy how smooth it is. It's like drinking water that has a hint of something else there. This shit is dangerous. I haven't even tried the flavored versions yet.

You could mix this stuff with anything.
Soju is Terrible warm or cold.

Even when Mixed with pineapple juice

I came out to a recent friend yesterday night.

It wasn't planned and was actually somewhat difficult, but I had to do it, or else I would have exploded.

You see recently my whole social circle changed, and I kinda closeted myself. Consequently, over the past couple of months, I kept getting really frustrated that I couldn't express myself the way I wanted anymore.

So yesterday, the friend and I go out for dinner. I'm drunk, and we get a cute waiter. I want to say he's cute, but I hold back. I get pissed at this and eventually just blurt out that I'm Bi. Thankfully, my friend was okay with it, and now I can breathe easier.

But man, that was only a couple of months. I can't imagine how people in the closet for years and years deal. My heart goes out to them. Hopefully, sometime soon, they can be who they really want to be.

Congrats Mystic!

In an unrelated posting from Fitness gaf

mpCE52O.gif

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 27
Welcome! I'm new here, too. I'm kinda jealous of you Australia guys in here. It must be so nice living there.

daripad

I'm in a dilemma right now. I was going to a gay bar today with a friend because I promised him two months ago that I would drive him there (we live in towns, not in the city). The thing is that I set today as the day we would go, like two weeks ago, but today I'm not feeling well as I have a blister in my mouth that hurts a lot and I'm in a really bad mood. Should I cancel him? I mean, I promised him that we would go there, and school starts in two weeks, so this was practically our last chance to go there.

I'm in a dilemma right now. I was going to a gay bar today with a friend because I promised him two months ago that I would drive him there (we live in towns, not in the city). The thing is that I set today as the day we would go, like two weeks ago, but today I'm not feeling well as I have a blister in my mouth that hurts a lot and I'm in a really bad mood. Should I cancel him? I mean, I promised him that we would go there, and school starts in two weeks, so this was practically our last chance to go there.

flush your mouth with hydrogen peroxide and aloe vera and go.

Dany

Banned

Oh it'll lighten your mood up :) Gooo

marmoka

Banned

Try to take something that will decrease the pain: honey, Paracetamol or Ibuprofen. Then go, you will enjoy it and probably forget about that thing. You can always go back home if you can't stand the pain. If you don't go, you'll regret it.

I came out to a recent friend yesterday night.

It wasn't planned and was actually somewhat difficult, but I had to do it, or else I would have exploded.

You see recently my whole social circle changed, and I kinda closeted myself. Consequently, over the past couple of months, I kept getting really frustrated that I couldn't express myself the way I wanted anymore.

So yesterday, the friend and I go out for dinner. I'm drunk, and we get a cute waiter. I want to say he's cute, but I hold back. I get pissed at this and eventually just blurt out that I'm Bi. Thankfully, my friend was okay with it, and now I can breathe easier.

But man, that was only a couple of months. I can't imagine how people in the closet for years and years deal. My heart goes out to them. Hopefully, sometime soon, they can be who they really want to be.

Well done dude!! Congrats!!

is there like a gay pokedex where i can track gays down and enter it in the app grindr serves the purpose okay but location doesn't update in real time.
i might just install hornet as well and some other apps to strengthen my range.

Take some pain pills and go. You'll be fine. If you want to leave early, you can, of course.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 27

Welcome! How long have you lived in Australia? One of my closest friends moved out there and got married. I really want to visit one day.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 27
Welcome! :)
What kind of movies do you like?

Eww, is that what Grindr is like? I don't wanna have to chat with 40 different randos, pretending like I care about them. I just want a conveyor belt of dong in front me.
When no one wants to hang out tmw for my birthday. What r friends?
Happy birthday! I'd hang out with you. &#128522;

Eww, is that what Grindr is like? I don't wanna have to chat with 40 different randos, pretending like I care about them. I just want a conveyor belt of dong in front me.

Happy birthday! I'd hang out with you. &#55357;&#56842;

Hornet
if you want that dick to face feeling.

just got some random white guy who just posted dicks under his private gallery. i bet someone just snapchatted those. RIP.

people willing to give you the dick if you post a butt shot. (y) but that's life. what did i expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom