• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alrus

As you can see from that list, there is a slight focus on
anal sex
in the latter part of the video series. However, the videos aren't entirely limited by that, and he is making these videos as someone who now identifies as
a side.

What's "a side"? I never heard that term before.

Kevyt

My ex asked me on a dinner date and to the movies for Valentine's Day. However I told him no, I want to stay at home and sleep all day. It's going to be cold this weekend.

I also told him that Valentine's day doesn't mean anything to me, it's just another day...

Maybe I'm too cold and blunt. He simply said "nevermind" with a look on his face of "this beech..." lol

He also said he bought me something for VD but I won't see him until sometime next week, so I don't know what it is nor do I really care. 😄

I'm glad we aren't together anymore, I am such a terrible person for not celebrating holidays like Halloween or Valentine's Day, in addition to being mean and heartless to him.

Maybe I should tone it down.

Thanks for the PM, honeyboo. FYI Dead Prince has a very lewd throwaway email address. 😑

You're surprised?

PIA19048_realistic_color_Europa_mosaic.jpg

Guys I really love space. Please tell me someone else here does too.

Astronomy is great. I'd love to go into it but I hate physics. So much.

GoStc

Everyone is so damm good looking in here with their dreamy blue eyes. Anyway, since we're posting selfies I'm going to post mine before I have second thoughts in about 2 mins. Whatever, I already linked my insta profile in the previous thread :p

http://m.imgur.com/a/UOMbH

I'm trying to grow a beard. I know I can't and my brother pretty much laughed at me but I refuse to give up :(

Also, I'm obsessed with space too! That's the main reason I loved Interstellar.

Rayis

Rayis I said I'd hang with you, in both a regular and sexual sense.

Sweet! I'd be thrilled, I do have slightly long hair so I hope it's not too much of a deal-breaker

Let's have a 3 way. I've always wanted to be Eiffel Towered.

Definitely be up for this as well, You'll end up actually in France when we're done with you

I'n threesome situations I prefer watching the others more tho

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
What's "a side"? I never heard that term before.

Yeah, Pamplemousse covered it. It's not a very common term. I will add that it doesn't mean a person has never had anal sex, nor does it mean they never will. It's used as an alternative to top, bottom, and vers, and since those identities can shift over time and with experience, so can being a side.

Guys, it's complicated. I wish I could be, but I can't. Let's leave it there.

Hmmm. If this is for biological reasons, that is between you and your doctor. If it's for psychological or emotional reasons, feel free to PM me.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Seath's google-fu is 2pure4thisthread.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Also the hype culture these days ruin a lot of things. Lately most of the times I enter the gaming side I look at the main post in some cases to not deal with the fan base crap that is going on lately. MGS, Dark Souls and Final Fantasy fans have ruined a lot for me lately with their behavior so Im mostly trying to not read too much into things to ruin my interest in some games.
Gaming side is full of an astoundingly large population of insufferable shitheads who are nearly impossible to please. Meanwhile, I just platinum'd Fallout 4 and am really looking forward to Dark Souls 3.

MGS, Dark Souls and Final Fantasy fans have ruined a lot for me lately with their behavior so Im mostly trying to not read too much into things to ruin my interest in some games.

This. so. much. I've stopped looking at FFXV threads for the same reason. It's the same with Bloodborne, I easily put 500+hrs into it but the threads and fans surrounding it take any interest I have in discussing it away.

That being said FFXV is gonna be great - I can feeel it!
tumblr_nczulqIvKB1tt2mayo1_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gaming side is full of an astoundingly large population of insufferable shitheads who are nearly impossible to please. Meanwhile, I just platinum'd Fallout 4 and am really looking forward to Dark Souls 3.

This. so. much. I've stopped looking at FFXV threads for the same reason. It's the same with Bloodborne, I easily put 500+hrs into it but the threads and fans surrounding it take any interest I have in discussing it away.

That being said FFXV is gonna be great - I can feeel it!
tumblr_nczulqIvKB1tt2mayo1_500.gif

Bloodborne was robbed tho.
ae14015c5b.gif

Joking

Ty4on

Yeah, Pamplemousse got it covered. It's not a very common term. I will add that it doesn't mean a person has never had anal sex, nor does it mean they never will. It's used as an alternative to top, bottom, and vers, and since those identities can shift over time and with experience, so can being a side.

That makes a lot of sense.
Dunno why I didn't know about it. Not being into traditional gay sex was a big source of doubt when I was growing up.

Also the hype culture these days ruin a lot of things. Lately most of the times I enter the gaming side I look at the main post in some cases to not deal with the fan base crap that is going on lately. MGS, Dark Souls and Final Fantasy fans have ruined a lot for me lately with their behavior so Im mostly trying to not read too much into things to ruin my interest in some games.
No surprise Gravelord Nito doesn't like Dark Souls fans. They keep fighting you. :(

Vazra

Mass Effect 2 is terrible 2

Metal Gear Solid V, The Witcher 3, Final Fantasy XV, Undertale, Persona 4, Life is Strange, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Street Fighter and every game everyone likes in here is trash. I just saved everyone the posts lol.

No surprise Gravelord Nito doesn't like Dark Souls fans. They keep fighting you. :(

I was fine with them until Dark Souls 2 happened and they became a whiny bunch. They are already a bit annoying with the hype of Dark Souls being better than everything released in the generation it came but they went overboard when DS2 came out and don't get me into the Bloodborne hype.

Grakl

Metal Gear Solid V, The Witcher 3, Final Fantasy XV, Undertale, Persona 4, Life is Strange, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Street Fighter and every game everyone likes in here is trash. I just saved everyone the posts lol.
Rest of Dark Souls series is godlike tho, and I love SF to death. Undertale is gud

Grakl

Im joking there. Im interested in Undertale which I plan getting eventually and I like Demon's-Bloodborne. I just dont like dealing with the fan base. I'll stick to making OTs to niche games and flops.

#Backrolls
Niche games are best games

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
PIA19048_realistic_color_Europa_mosaic.jpg

Guys I really love space. Please tell me someone else here does too.

It must have been a lucky guess, but I knew that was Europa. I was really into the solar system when I was younger. I used to play a game called Spaceopoly all the time and memorized lots of space facts as a result.

I might PM you bc you're so nice. It's something I've never spoken about with anyone, and it's a very difficult subject for me.

Okey dokey. Don't feel pressured to PM me if it's too hard for you, but I'm willing to read anything you send. I might not respond right away because I'll be busy with people and work, so if you send something soon, don't think that means I read it and didn't want to respond or was judging you. I promise that won't be the case. :)

is it that hard for some people to separate their hatred for a specific fanbase from the actual game?(same goes for shows,singers etc) i have never been in a position where the fans ruin a product or company for me. when you hear MGS or Souls think about Kojima/Miyazaki not the fuckfaces online

Vazra

Niche games are best games

The sad part of niche games is that they dont get re-releases and the chances of sequels happening its rather low.

I do want my Lost Kingdoms 1 & 2 Remasters but that won't happen. From Software forgot every IP they had when they struck gold with the Soul Series.
ac05de9b71.gif

is it that hard for some people to separate their hatred for a specific fanbase from the actual game?(same goes for shows,singers etc) i have never been in a position where the fans ruin a product or company for me. when you here MGS or Souls think about Kojima/Miyazaki not the fuckfaces online

Games haven't been exactly ruined but I dread the idea of reading the opinions of the games cause there is so much exaggerations made by the fan bases. I still love the Soul Series and MGS I never was a fan so the fanbase didnt exactly ruined it for me. They simply make the hype levels go down. I have yet to ignore purchasing a game based on the fan base but they sure can be insufferable.

is it that hard for some people to separate their hatred for a specific fanbase from the actual game?(same goes for shows,singers etc) i have never been in a position where the fans ruin a product or company for me. when you here MGS or Souls think about Kojima/Miyazaki not the fuckfaces online

This. I'm consistently disappointed by the Final Fantasy fanbase and their constant whining and sense of entitlement. Never stopped me loving the games I grew up with, nor has it dampened my excitement for future titles.

Each to their own really. You don't like something? Move on and avoid it.

Edit: Some JGL adorable-ness for the top of the page.

Grakl

Very easy, makes it hard to talk to people about said games but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom