• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

okie here's me fo'rrealzies

tmn2cdZ.jpg

north-korea_lea.jpg

lol

^^
That's the first thing I thought when I saw the first one.

Looking good klaymator-senpaichan! 😍

fernoca

Oh...so we have to introduce ourselves again? Ok.

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?

Gay

Where Are You From?
Puerto Rico

Where Do You Live?
Puerto Rico... :/

How Old Are you?
33 on my way to 34.

Favorite Type of Music?
Any. Prefer electronic and rock. No favorites or follow of any particular group or individual.

Profession or Career interest?

BA in Graphic Design; interested in multimedia in general (games, movies, advertising); unemployed.

Favorite video game(s)?
Mostly anything Nintendo. Though P.N.03 is a favorite from the Gamecube days and follow Mortal Kombat since 1992. Played Mass Effe t 3, Resident Evil 1, REmake and 5 a lot during their respective releases. Final Fantasy VIII and Chrono Cross are my most played JRPGs.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Currently is cooking, taking care of my dad and my adopted daughter/dog, watching movies on Netflix really late and ...to think or daydream a bit.​

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
lettersGAF is the cutest. I think I need to hand in my membership card and find somewhere else to hang out where I'll fit in better.

Pretty people ruin everything.
Kidding. You all make the world a better place.

well guys im reinstated on page 7. see yall still looking beautiful
Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? USA
Where Do You Live? Mississippi (reigning and undisputed champ for worst state)
How Old Are you? 17
Favorite Type of Music? Rock, Adele, Synth rock and a whole lot of non related songs
Profession or Career interest? Writing, Acting, Film Making
Favorite video game(s)? Shadow of the Colossus, Bioshock, MGS, DMC, Souls/Borne!!!
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? writing, watching politics, drawing? looking for ass??

well guys im reinstated on page 7. see yall still looking beautiful
Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? USA
Where Do You Live? Mississippi (reigning and undisputed champ for worst state)
How Old Are you? 17
Favorite Type of Music? Rock, Adele, Synth rock and a whole lot of non related songs
Profession or Career interest? Writing, Acting, Film Making
Favorite video game(s)? Shadow of the Colossus, Bioshock, MGS, DMC, Souls/Borne!!!
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? writing, watching politics, drawing? looking for ass??
Mississippi? I'm sorry about that. 😕

RM8

Male
Considerably unstraight
Mexico City
Toluca, Mexico
Rock, rock-pop, chiptune
Market research, finances, still trying to move to languages :[
Platformers, fighters, strategy, puzzle, arcade racers, shmups - I like game-y games
Learning / improving my English and Japanese, history, dogs, sleeping, reading

haha aw shucks you guys, y'all are too much <3 let's all get into one huge polyamorous relationship (´&#9661;`&#643;&#426;)

and may i add that everyone else's pics that are in here are all so beautiful too!! lettersgaf is indeed best gaf, why have i been absent for so long???

Profession or Career interest? when I grow up I want to be Nathan Fielder

YES

Since everyone is posting pics...

daddy

You are so cute! I'm out of this thread.

will u be my valentine pamplemousse :^)

edit: i keep coming back to add more things to this post whoops

Crayons

Banned
Lots of cute guys in this thread

sis not even

All these amazing baby blues and emeralds in here. Almost makes a vers want to buy some colored contacts :p
I want to get that surgery that burns the brown out of your eyes to get the blue underneath but only on one eye so I can look like David Bowie

Mr_Zombie

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay (I think; still not sure, but whatever)
Where Are You From? Poland
Where Do You Live? Poland
How Old Are you? On February 6th I became a gay zombie (I'm 30yo)
Favorite Type of Music? Prog rock, some sub-genres of metal
Profession or Career interest? Programmer (currently PHP) and web developer
Favorite video game(s)? Resident Evil... and a lot of other games, but for the last 19 years it's RE that occupies that special place in my heart ;) Favorite genres: (point & click) adventure games, action games and cRPG;
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? book reading, programming, gym, trying to survive while constantly avoiding people

Hi gays! :D

Long time no see. I skipped the last thread because it was moving way too fast for me (you wake up in the morning and see few hundreds new posts with no time to read them :/). I probably won't post that much here either, but I've missed you so I'll probably come and say hello from time to time.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay (I think; still not sure, but whatever)
Where Are You From? Poland
Where Do You Live? Poland
How Old Are you? On February 6th I became a gay zombie (I'm 30yo)
Favorite Type of Music? Prog rock, some sub-genres of metal
Profession or Career interest? Programmer
Favorite video game(s)? Resident Evil... and a lot of other games, but for the last 19 years it's RE that occupies that special place in my heart ;) Favorite genres: (point & click) adventure games, action games and cRPG;
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? book reading, programming, gym, trying to survive

Long time no see. I skipped the last thread because it was moving way too fast for me (you wake up in the morning and see few hundreds new posts with no time to read them :/). I probably won't post that much here either, but I've missed you so I'll probably come and say hello from time to time.

Hey I remember you. Just skip reading everything and post updates about your life or get in the latest conversation or make a new one :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

hi zombine we've missed you <3

Meicyn

Gold Member
Sheesh, this thread moved quick. Still haven't gotten used to playing daily catch-up with the new time zone and all.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Florida
Where Do You Live? South Korea
How Old Are you? 35
Favorite Type of Music? Electronic
Profession or Career interest? Military
Favorite video game(s)? Dragon's Dogma, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Phantasy Star Online, Rez
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? BBQing (18 hour smokes are the best), internets, music, politics

And to add to the selfies, here's one from a few months ago when I was in the middle of Dark Souls 2:

whOOfZ6l.jpg

Also, I like how open Ryan Reynolds is with regard to Deadpool's dating options. Unlikely anything will ever happen since it's Hollywood, but a guy can dream.

Symphonia

Banned
Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Where Are You From? United Kingdom
Where Do You Live? United Kingdom
How Old Are you? 27
Favorite Type of Music? Rock/Indie
Profession or Career interest? Graphic Designer
Favorite video game(s)? Firewatch, The Witness, GTA Online
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Walking, cycling, climbing

Sheesh, this thread moved quick. Still haven't gotten used to playing daily catch-up with the new time zone and all.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Florida
Where Do You Live? South Korea
How Old Are you? 35
Favorite Type of Music? Electronic
Profession or Career interest? Military
Favorite video game(s)? Dragon's Dogma, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Phantasy Star Online, Rez
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? BBQing (18 hour smokes are the best), internets, music, politics

And to add to the selfies, here's one from a few months ago when I was in the middle of Dark Souls 2:

whOOfZ6l.jpg

Also, I like how open Ryan Reynolds is with regard to Deadpool's dating options. Unlikely anything will ever happen since it's Hollywood, but a guy can dream.

Looking great as always. Hurry back to the states so we can plan a meet up or trip!

I swear this time i'm going to keep up with the thread.

Your gender? male
Your sexual orientation? gay
Where Are You From? Ireland
Where Do You Live? Ireland
How Old Are you? 24
Favorite Type of Music? from black metal to hip hop through shoegaze with a hint of emo
Profession or Career interest? lapsed programmed in funds
Favorite video game(s)? too many
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? films, tv, sports, drinking (i am irish after all)

marmoka

Banned
God damn it!! I already realized you guys made a new OT!!

I introduced myself about 3 weeks ago. I will copypaste it here:

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Vitoria-Gasteiz, Basque Country, north coast of Spain
Where Do You Live? Donostia-San Sebastian, Basque Country
How Old Are you? 30
Favorite Type of Music? Rock, Folk from all over the world, Reggae, Jazz, Classical
Profession or Career interest? Computer Scientist, PhD in Natural Language Processing, Researcher in NLP
Favorite video game(s)? Super Mario (2D and 3D platforming games), Sonic the Hedgehog, Metroid, Shin Megami Tensei series, Bayonetta
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Gym, fitness, nutrition, One Piece manga and anime, travelling, tasting beers and wines from all over the world

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Fence Rider
Where Are You From? Louisiana
Where Do You Live? Louisiana
How Old Are you? 30
Favorite Type of Music? Genre? rock, pop, alternative, indie, classic, and christian music (lol amazing stuff bruh). There's probably more and i don't have any specific since i just randomly listen to things on the radio or whatever is on my phone.
Profession or Career interest? playing on the computer but want to deal with mental people one day.
Favorite video game(s)? Final fantasy series, dragon quest series, diablo 3, TF2, JRPG mostly.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Gym. I'm really boring but it's okay ;P

that's about it.

charmed699

Neo Member
Hello everyone. New shiny thread. Exciting.

I think this is the 1st time I answered these questions.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Super gay
Where Are You From? Portugal
Where Do You Live? United Kingdom
How Old Are you? 28
Favorite Type of Music? Kinda hard to explain. Ranges from bands like Depeche Mode, Metric, Offspring, Chvrches and Third Eye Blind to lesser known bands like Sparta and Motion City Soundtrack. Probably alternative/rock/metal although I don't limit myself to just these genres. Ask me for my Spotify profile link if you are curious to see what kind of music I listen to.
Profession or Career interest? Another hard 1 to explain. Had a bunch of different jobs. All pretty much related to video-games industry. Although I think I would want something more long term these days where I could build an actual career. I always wanted to work with games growing up, but it's not really what I expected it to be. I think the magic is mostly gone and it's really hard to find long term work.
Favorite video game(s)? Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Master System purely because it was the first game I fully completed.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? My hobbies include reading, watching whatever TV shows I'm into at the moment, board games, exploring the city that I live in and going out drinking/cubbing. Although kinda over the clubbing/drinking at the moment. There is this local park that I like going to. Just sit and read a book whilst peacocks prance about in the background.

Some recent photos I took.

After getting a new Yoshi pal that someone surprised me with. I really like Yoshi.

12568703_529149357287012_986542116_n.jpg

Why so serious?

I hope everyone here is posting pics of random dudes they found online. Because if y'all are really this sexy, I have to reevaluate my life. :-/

Of everyone here, never expected you to listen to Christian music...

It's so weird given your deviancy. &#55357;&#56848;

lol. it's what i listen to going to work.
it's not bad. but it's so repeat like those top 40 station. Gotta get iheartradio to expand the music selection though (y)

I hope everyone here is posting pics of random dudes they found online. Because if y'all are really this sexy, I have to reevaluate my life. :-/

there's more important things than looks.

Alrus

Shit I'm way late on the new thread. Has there been any drama on the level of "vaginas are gross pls go away" yet? :D

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Belgium
Where Do You Live? Belgium
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? Pop/electronic
Profession or Career interest? Medecine
Favorite video game(s)? Super Mario Galaxy
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Drinking I guess? I also like cooking.

And a pic since everyone's doing it :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom