• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lilly Singh is the worst.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Idk who this person is
But OP stop getting triggered over this
yzr63ka8cejtjrznxjfj.png

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
the only brown comedian i can think of that's actually funny is kumail nanjiani

aziz and mindy are just loud exclamation mark humor

this lily singh looks to be attempting textbook SNL type stuff

just stop because yikes

this has negative comedic value
How many drugs were the both of you doing then

NYR

Russel Peters is alright. Nowhere near the top, but his older stuff was decent.
I paid to see Russel Peters live during his prime. It was beyond awesome.

His stuff nowadays though is terribly derivative. He got too rich - reminds me of 50 Cent, he got rich, stopped trying.

Max_Po

Banned
she is extremely un-funny.

I am guessing since she is brown the TV-Networks are throwing her a bone for being different and presenting themselves as "Diverisity-Oriented" . (I am also Brown)

highrider

Banned
Idk who this person is
But OP stop getting triggered over this
yzr63ka8cejtjrznxjfj.png

Triggered is a bit much. Annoyed at what Triplestation so aptly described as negative comic value. All the identity stuff, nobody cares. There’s no cabal of white dudes trying to prevent her from doing anything.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I doubt she is bi-sexual. And honestly why should anyone care she is bi-sexual. Is that a selling point ?

It's to add onto her intersection score so she can claim to be more oppressed, and thus more woke and wise, than others. You see, each path that leads to your personal intersection is an additional bit of perspective that you can claim to have over others and demand that people listen to you.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Triggered is a bit much. Annoyed at what Triplestation so aptly described as negative comic value. All the identity stuff, nobody cares. There’s no cabal of white dudes trying to prevent her from doing anything.
Yeah but who cares. I didn't even know this person existed until I saw this thread. :)

pochi

Neo Member
- You can't hate her because she's a woman

this was a short exempt from : corporate media logic

Well, Chelsea Handler has had plenty of unsuccessful talk shows. What's one more?

The problem with this type of late night show is that it's canned, predictable. The reason white and black men do it so well is because they don't focus on the obvious, they focus on the comedy of what's presented to them rather than making a forced statement about shit that doesn't matter. Trevor Noah is fantastic with delivery and is a great replacement for John Stewart and it's not because he's black, it's because he's funny and doesn't need a hook to be successful.

As far as gay talk shows go, if Neil Patrick Harris had a talk show, I would probably watch it. Ellen's not bad either, albeit a bit more tame than I think Neil would be. But the beauty is in how realistic and relatable they are, in lieu of the fact that they are gay. Lilly on the other hand is going out of her way to go against the grain and purposefully trying to get a reaction out of people in a very non-organic fashion. It's a horrible schtick.

Lilly, is your typical bisexual woman in my opinion. Like that time in high school when you went to a party and the two girls made out? It was like the Megaphone equivalent of crying out for attention.

edited.

Last edited:
She is indeed the worst!

She comes from some fucking Bizzaro world, where minorities and brown women are tired of watching late night shows that doesn't appeal to them, so here comes this bitch to save the day (night).

She creates problems that no one every has/had and thinks shes's not just the solution, but the savior to those problems.

And she seems super out of touch about her own career/ industry, the industry of Late night TV...

The whole "#notmycarsondaly" "Carson Daly"??? WTF! last time I saw Carson Daly's "late late night show " was at least four years ago and it was on like at 3am in the morning, after two half hour long infomercials. (Don't ask me how I know this, but I use to suffer from insomnia, but I digress)

The point is, which "White" person, or any person for that matter is still Watching Carson Daly's late night show? Is it still even on TV? I donno, the point is, this bitch is so out of touch with reality and pop culture, that her jokes are not only outdated, but fucked up. Speaking of pop culture and comedy, I am gonna watch someone who is not only relevant, but on the forefront of modern pop culture and comedy, gonna go watch me that PEwdiePie video about this DOA cunt!

Russel Peters is alright. Nowhere near the top, but his older stuff was decent.
Russel Peters was awesome, and basically a decade ahead of this lame ass chick, when she was boasting about being a "A bisexual, brown woman"

I was instantly reminded by Russel Peter's hilarious, albeit a decade old joke about a gay Indian couple being too excited to be on TV during a pride parade and shouting at the camera "We're INDIAN AND WE'RE GAAAAY YEYYYY!!!" That joke was funny, because it was ridiculous, it showed how liberated some immigrant Indians felt, being in Canada ( A free country) and having the freedom and courage to openly practice their sexual orientation... It was a very sincere and positive joke, that celebrated our free and peaceful and democratic world.

Here comes this bitch over a decade later, Goes on TV and she's literally doing the same thing those gay guys were doing.."Hi World I am Indian and I am gay!" But she's doing it in such a fucking cynical, and pessimistic way, as if she's a brave soul, because the world around her is full of fascist bigots, that do not accept Indians or gays. And she's only doing this to spite them... Like's she's AnnFrank of female bisexual brown people, circa 1930's.... It's just shitty and lame, and nobody cares how many dicks or pussies this chick fucks, licks and sucks, that's not comedy.. that's not saying much of anything at all.. ... and it says a lot about how comedy has actually gone decades back since Russel Peter's peak years back in the mid 2000's.

hey Johnny Cage In The Shower Johnny Cage In The Shower , how you been bro

what happened to your amazing avatar?

Hey buddy, I am good, thanks for asking, yeah I think my Avatar got lost in the shuffle during the revamp of this great site, when Evilore, came up with he new designs, I think all avatars reseted to default ( no pic) .. so the lazy fuck that i am, I didn't bother searching my hard drive for the Avvy and uploading it again.. Another reason I also hesitate putting up my classic JC, MK avvy is the other REEEEE place, I have it there, and I actually do not want anyone (spies from) there to see me here and go back there and.. well give me grief etc.

Last edited:

black_13

Banned
Yea she seems annoying and unfunny. I'm not her target demographic tho. Don't think it'll be long before her shows cancelled.

I've literally never seen a more smug person in my life, just disgusting.

Can't wait for her garbage show to get canceled, that'll be the funniest joke.

Meanwhile I've always been a fan of Jay Chandrasekhar of Broken Lizard fame because he, unlike her, is actually funny and talented.

Orpheum

i watched a few clips from her late night show and it's baffling how this shit isn't already cancelled. Cringeworthy and unfunny.

Top Bottom