• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live-Action “Aladdin” Sequel Moves Forward

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I guess I’ll watch when it hits Disney Plus...

Disney has enlisted “Flight” scribe John Gatins and “Straight Outta Compton” writer Andrea Berloff to collaborate on a screenplay for a sequel to 2019’s hit live-action adaptation of the classic animated movie “Aladdin”.

Cast offers won’t go out until the script is done, though it seems likely actors Mena Massoud, Naomi Scott and Will Smith will return as the plan is for this to very much be a theatrical release as opposed to a Disney+ title.

Tranquil

I watched the live action aladdin and was very bored, not really interested in this. Also watched the live action Lion King and was bored, after those two boring movies I'm pretty much done with any live action remagining or sequels of classic disney movies.

I thought the remake was a little bland and bloated but I’ll give the sequel a shot

lol bitbydeath bitbydeath has me reaction boycotted like some of the other Inner Circle. Oh well. I appreciate their contributions all the same

Last edited:
Top Bottom