• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lords of The Fallen | Review Thread

What scores do you think Lords of The Fallen will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 58 23.8%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 83 34.0%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 48 19.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My PS5 physical copy has just arrived. Too bad I'm working (from home) at the moment. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

20231012_111201.jpg

Last edited:
You don't "have to" most day 1 patches are optional. Most games run without issues without them.
In Souls games with coop, you only really need it if you want to play coop or do pvp.
Yeah I know, I phrased that wrong I guess. Game is probably playable with just what's on the disc but we'll have to wait from someone like doesitplay to test this release to ensure it works offline and without the need of any additional download.

Rien

Jelly Belly
Apparently game is live on Xbox using the NZ trick.
But yeah, I wanna see reviews!!
If it's anything over 80 Mets you know it will be amazing given how hard reviewers will go on this title due to all the From comparisons.
Lets hope so. Just fnished Demon's and I am craving for more souls. This game looks great

JusticeForAll

Gold Member
Mixed reviews it seems. I hope I like it when I play it, because this kind of dark fantasy setting is totally up my alley. I hear there's a poison swamp area. I hope it's not too long, because that's something I loathe.

Last edited:
IGN: 8
PC Gamer: 79
Game Informer 6

Lots of mixed reviews, not liking some of the stuff I'm reading like Bosses becoming regular enemies, makes them feel less "special". Still hyped to jump in, reviews rarely inform my purchases, I know what I like 👌

phant0m

2/5 from eurogamer, oof. Same from sixthaxis.

But then also multiple 85+ scores? Were they playing the same game?

I know “opinions” and all that but that’s several std deviations away. I wonder if the former just experienced technical issues the others didn’t. to give a score of 40 due to performance/technical issues while others are giving 8+ doesn’t make sense.

Last edited:

SCB3

Seems to be getting 8/10 across the board, I'm kinda souls'ed out atm due to Lies of P, but I may check this ount when its a bit quieter, it looks interesting and got some great art style

I hope to god its more forgiving than the original though, that game was straight up broken

Top Bottom