• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lunacid |OT| Indie King's Field [Now out of EA]

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
The game looks excellent, and indies deserve more love.

IDKHXIh.jpg

Lunacid is a first person dungeon crawler inspired by old FROMSOFT games like Shadow Tower and King’s Field.

Long ago a great beast arose from the sea and covered the earth in a poison fog. Now those deemed undesirable are thrown into a great well, which has become a pit of chaos and disease. You awaken in a moonlit subterranean world, having been thrown into the Great Well for crimes unknown. The only way out is to go further down and confront the sleeping old one below. On the way there will be many creatures and secrets to discover.

dpImX1I.png

Platform: Windows (Steam Deck compatible)

Screenshots:

zYbuwer.jpg

kaE6Cqb.jpg

VxY1aW1.jpg

9ljaJko.jpg

Gameplay (timecoded):

The video above really sells it.

Ive owned lunacid for a while now and haven't played it specifically because I'm extremely excited about it and don't want to play a partially finished game.

Sometimes I don't finish ea games because I "beat" them before they are done.

I love kings field so so much.

Buggy Loop

How big is the map in this? And are there good shortcuts ala souls? Saw this today on steam with the same YouTube recommended video. The algorithms must’ve pushed this suddenly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

bender

What time is it?
I added this to my Wishlist based on another thread (Steam Hidden Gems, maybe?) and pulled the trigger last night because of this thread. If this game isn't awesome EviLore EviLore , you are moving up the list of humans I have to kill.

Top Bottom