• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Ant-Man - Trailer 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nictron

I was expecting doo doo.

My expectations were wrong.

This looks

tumblr_n1j8enKEg21qln00mo1_400.gif

kurahador

If you put on the suit and shrink, can then you then take off the suit and walk around all tiny, but unable to grow big again?

Because if so, I think I know how Yellowjacket will be defeated.

I think he'll die if he didn't have the suit on. Like human lungs can't process the oxygen because its molecules becomes too big or some shit.

Slayven

In the Marvel cosmology there is a limit to how big or how small you can go. Beyond those limits you get pushed into other realities. Go to small and you get transported to the Microverse

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Now that was a great trailer. I guess a ton of scenes still had to go through post when they put together the teaser trailer.

Sesha

Goddamn I actually fell out of my chair at that train scene, lol. Still not that interested in this, but at least I had a once-in-a-lifetime experience watching this trailer.

guek

Banned
That was awesome. I love how marvel approaches properties more by what made them interesting in comics rather than trying to take the property and warp it to fit a seperate vision.

That looked really good. The humor works. I like the artificial depth of field effects they used, it would be pretty hard to convey how small he is without it. Also it looks cool.

Mupod

Whoa, haven't been following this movie at all and forgot it existed. But that yellowjacket (?) suit looks awesome.

Akainu

I know nothing about ant-man so I'm confused if his punches carry the same weight shouldn't he still have his actual...weight?

I know nothing about ant-man so I'm confused if his punches carry the same weight shouldn't he still have his actual...weight?

Pym Particles cause the user to retain normal human strength despite shrinking in size. Its just comic book logic don't need to worry about it too much. :)

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
"you're different''

uh huh.... great

The last Marvel pics were great so I'll remain open-minded, but it's not instilling any confidence.

Much better trailer than the first though.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Ummm... I will of course see it but not feeling this as much as past MCU movies.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
The Yellowjacket suit is too good. Like, fuck.

I was never convinced by how Starlord's helmet appeared on and covered his face, it looked like an obvious CGI construct with no real weight to it. But this here, this is a damn good helmet.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
That generic inspirational monologue... *snooze*.

The train gag is solid however.

Burt

It looks decent, but the innate ridiculousness of it all really makes me wish we got some Scott Pilgrim-style hyper kinetic Edgar Wright instead.

Yeah, the suits are badass though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom