• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Ant-Man - Trailer 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That train-set-piece actually made me chuckle. I feel kinda bad it's a hero-vs-villain-version-of-himself again. We've had those to the death (Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Hulk, Incredible Hulk, Man of Steel, etc). Still gonna watch it though, looks like it's a fun ride.

To be fair, that's from Wright's first script way back in 2007 (when Yellowjacket was still "Nano Warrior")... So its an unfortunate part of the movie being delayed for so long.

Osahi

I did not have any expectations (low or high), and I must say. I like it.

It just looks really fun, allthough it's hard to keep iterating on those super hero movies nowadays (especially the origin story ones). The tiny action looks really cool...

Also, what have they done to Evangelines hair? She's one of the most beautiful women on the planet, but this look? Not so much.

Jigorath

Banned
The action looks pretty cool. I loved the shot of Ant-Man running with an army of ants. Definitely more interesting than the first trailer.

I'm curious. Will audiences know this is an MCU film? Because I don't see it topping 600m worldwide

I mean it'll have Marvel right in the name and I don't think anyone who has been watching these films for a while doubts that every film out by Marvel will continue to cross over. Literally every screening has people staying behind for post-credits sequences now.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I really hope they also incorporate growing large.

1395085387257.png

J10

Banned
That shot of him hopping from piece to piece of the train debris felt very Spider-Man. I'm not mad about it though.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
So there will be a
Pym is Yellowjacket
revelation, won't there?

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
This was a lot better than that teaser they showed awhile back. I was doubting it then but I'm pretty hyped now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom