• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

matlock - he'll make you boxarts

Matlock

Banned
Current gen, consoles only. I'll try my hand at it, try and do every request (although I can't guarantee anything!)

weheartkatamari26jp.jpg

...and go

Hm... Sam & Max DS?

Where have you gotten your templates from, or have you just used some artful clipping of high-res images?

Matlock

Banned
sonarrat said:
Zelda: TP plz

First of all, fuck this logo. Seriously. Too many small lines, and it doesn't look right on anything I tried it on.

Don't expect a quick turnout for any of these, I'm thinking maybe two a day. :)

Kulock said:
Hm... Sam & Max DS?

Where have you gotten your templates from, or have you just used some artful clipping of high-res images?

Console only, I don't have templates for anything other than them. :)

And I just have them on my comp, forget where they came from.

Hey dude, think you could give me a template for GC and PS2 boxart? My scanner sucks :/

Anyways, I'd like to try to make some boxarts too.

Fëanor

LittleTokyo said:
Hey dude, think you could give me a template for GC and PS2 boxart? My scanner sucks :/

Anyways, I'd like to try to make some boxarts too.

Yeah! what kind of software do you use! :D

I use photoshop... I was messing around a bit and made this SMT:N cover. It's not done or touched up, as you can see from the everyone rating and lack of logos...
949678012106_0_ALB.jpg

Tarazet

LittleTokyo said:
I use photoshop... I was messing around a bit and made this SMT:N cover. It's not done or touched up, as you can see from the everyone rating and lack of logos...
949678012106_0_ALB.jpg

Broken link. Here you go:

9496780121060alb4wb.jpg

Top Bottom