• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matt Reeves "The Penguin" HBO Max Original series coming in 2024

Little Mac

I still don't believe that's Colin Farrell.

Lies No GIF

GMCamaro

I was hoping for more of Colin’s portrayal of the Penguin! One of my favorite actors in one of my favorite roles from him.

poodaddy

Looks outstanding, I'm very much in on this. Might have to renew the HBO Max subscription when the season finishes up.

The Skull

Ok first of all, Jim Carrey was amazin as the Riddler. Riddler was also pretty damn great in the Arkham series. I also liked him in Gotham show.
Different strokes for different folks then. I think Carrey's version was fun but I could never take him seriously as a villain.

Last edited:
Different strokes for different folks then. I think Carrey's version was fun but I could never take him seriously as a villain.

I mean to be fair, I didnt say I would want a show with the riddler. Not at all. Most Batman villains are goofy caricatures. Joker, Hush, and a few others tho? Now that would be great.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
I didn't think the Batman was very good. I don't think this looks like something I would be into.

Superhero burnout is real.

Top Bottom