• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne Rated By ESRB For PlayStation 4

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/12/...tation-4? hub page (front page)&utm_content=1

Just saw this pop up on IGN; thought it was pretty cool. And it makes me wonder, what other classic Rockstar PS2 titles would you guys like to see on PS4? I'd love to see Bully.

Max Payne has been rated by the Entertainment Software Rating Board for PlayStation 4.

Although there's no content description for the listing, it does reveal that the game is getting a mature rating for blood and violence. What's interesting is that it's only listed for PlayStation 4 and nothing else.

This could mean that the PlayStation 2 version of Max Payne is coming to PS4. Just last week, Sony announced a batch of games coming from PS2 to PS4, included were Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Rockstar published Max Payne when it released back in 2001, so it's possible that even more of the publisher's games are coming over.

Please lock if not thread worthy or merge into another PS2 classic thread.

Stike

Either PS2 or could it be an adapted PC version?

...uh, okay, maybe just slapping the PS2 version in an emulation wrapper is cheaper/easier than porting the PC version over...

Edit: Oh, old...

I would play them all again on PS4.

Especially Max Payne 3 if you could like actually, truly, really, really fucking really, skip the cut-scenes 100% of the time.

XPE

It's Payne, stop him!!

What do you mean he's unstoppable?!?! He is one man, you are an army, you are better trained and better equipped why cant you KILL him!!!!

One of my favourite moments in gaming =D

kevin1025

Banned
So after Max Payne, what's left for Rockstar games? There's Bully, Max Payne 2, Red Dead Revolver, and the Warriors, from what I can remember.

Edit: The Midnight Club series! And Manhunt!

Top Bottom