• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Merge two games to make your dream game

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Skyrim + Dark Souls

Some may say that Elden Ring is just that but I would disagree because of thelacking quest structure and the non existent factions.

Jaybe

Gold Member
Hades + TLOU2

Hades’ 30 minutes runs, progression, and quality writing with TLOU2’s gameplay, animation, and technical prowess

A Final Fantasy or a Red Dead game where there's a love interest, akin to FF8/10, with an emphasis on being a "lone-wolf" protagonist, like the first Red Dead Redemption.

Arachnid

Silent Hill 2 with TLoU2 style movement/stealth/combat

MGS1 with Splinter Cell type stealth

Bloodborne with Elden Ring/Dark Souls build and armor variety

Witcher 3 lore/fantasy setting with Red Dead Redemption 2 style open world liveliness, customization, and horse mechanics

EDIT:
If I could bend the rules to not include games, a Game of Thrones game in the style of RDR2 would be great. I'd love to explore westeros, take part in battles, and have fantastic writing/twists to move the plot.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Ghost of Tsushima + Age of Empires.

I've always wanted a game like that (still looking for one if anyone has a suggestion): 3D or isometric action combat where you claim and win territories and then manage those terrorists that provide you with money from which you can buy resources to aid in your action combat gameplay.

Mount & Blade is somewhat like this but a bit barebones in both aspects. I spent hundreds of hours in warband years ago.

BootsLoader

Banned
Devil May Cry with Ocarina Of time or other Zelda games.

Far Cry with Perfect Dark 64.

Aaaaand Gran Turismo with Mario Kart 64. :p

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Call of Duty + TLOU 2

Basically a grounded, serious, violent and realistic as fuck war game that follows the story of a couple soldiers in the army. Make it brutal and really show the hardships of war like no other game has done. The impacts it has on civilians and soldiers alike. There’s been nothing like it in the medium.

COD is war directed by Micheal Bay, give me Apocalypse Now or something.

Plus real next gen graphics and real, large scale WAR.

I’ll do you one better. Last of us Part I + Last of us Part I + Last of us Part I = wait for it….Last of us Part I.

Oh nevermind, Naughty Dog already came up with that.

Civilization + No Man’s Sky
=

You discover new solar systems, set up colonisations on the planets and put up planetary defense systems to hold off other players attacking it.
You are basically the overseer jumping solar systems to defend, attack, explore and setting up trade routes with other overseers.

The visual aesthetic (the landscape, U.I, fidelity etc...) of Death Stranding with the shooting and exploration of Returnal (ruined space forts, temples, alien monuments etc...)...and a deep single player story about space exploration and alien civilisations.

Last edited:

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
7 Days to Die's world systems but with the budget, polish, and graphics of Red Dead 2.

7 Days to Die has been in alpha for nearly 10 years, it's buggy as hell, and my friends and I still can't get enough of it. Nothing else comes close to the depth it offers

Top Bottom