• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Merica: Police pull over car with huge bull in passenger seat

Thaedolus

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

Scotty W

Honestly, this is not that strange. If you spend any time outside of the first world, you will constantly see things in traffic that will amaze you. I don’t hold it as a case of American backwardness.

Tams

Honestly, this is not that strange. If you spend any time outside of the first world, you will constantly see things in traffic that will amaze you. I don’t hold it as a case of American backwardness.

Congratulations! You explained why it's funny.

FFS.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Wait.
Wait wait wait.
Jaywalking is a misdemeanor in some places, but this guy who destroyed his car and transported a fucking bull in it was just given a warning and got told to go home?

The police and the press would have had a field day with this guy in Italy, I promise.

BlackTron

Everyone knows that your bull should be safety strapped in the back seat, not the front. What was he thinking

Now THAT is a load of bull

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Boy howdy. I remember years ago there was a website where people would upload all the weird things they'd see at a Walmart. Do police have a site like that where they can anonymously upload all these goofball or podunk things they encounter? We're probably not hearing the best of the things they've found this year in peoples ve-hickles.

it shit all over the car lmao

that car must have really good suspension. why is someone cutting about with a bull in their fucking car?

GeekyDad

Wait.
Wait wait wait.
Jaywalking is a misdemeanor in some places, but this guy who destroyed his car and transported a fucking bull in it was just given a warning and got told to go home?

The police and the press would have had a field day with this guy in Italy, I promise.
Here, where I live, the cops woulda laughed and said, "look at ole' Bobby, he 'bout crazy as hell." And went on eating their egg McMuffins.

simpatico

What laws were these absolute Chads violating? I see less roadworthy cars every single day on the way to work.

sono

Unauthorised modifications to a car
Endangering animal
Overhanging obstacles outside vehicle normal perimeter

The officer let him off with a warning

Top Bottom