• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Dude I am jealous. I have to return to the office at about 50% of each month. Only plus side is that travel will count as in office time.
I'm still WFH, but supposedly starting next year the execs are going to get some people back at the office. We just dont know when or how many people.

I want to go back, but not full time. 2-3 times each a week, with more flexible WFH during winter.

Toons

Ironically because we are not woke here.

So by NOT being woke; you are in actuality CASUALLY permeating the gay agenda??!!! I will have to alert my superiors to this new tactic that the ENEMY has deduced. You shall be THWARTED. The frogs in my pond will remain STRAIGHT, i swear by it!!

Toons

So what's up guys I'm back from the hospital, ended my hemo got my last surgery done.I just need one last meeting with my oncologist to be told I'm cancer free again...I just need to stop peeing blood but that's normal after having a uretral probe for a few days.And guys believe me if you have the chance between uretral probe and anything else, chose anythig else.
Just imagine that the diameter of that probe was 26mm ... in your pee hole ...Hurts as hell.

Had a catheter in there like 8 years ago, still remember exactly how it felt coming out to this day

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Had a catheter in there like 8 years ago, still remember exactly how it felt coming out to this day
i've never had anything inserted in my penis hole that i didn't want up there

winning charlie sheen GIF

Toons

It feels like you're peeing a black hole one mm at a time

For me it was like someone was trying to strike a match using the inside of my dick, but slowly.

It was brief but very unique discomfort.

Fortunately my entire upper torso in my back was in throbbing pain since this was after my back had been sliced down the middle and sown back together after having a metal bar grafted onto my spine so that helped dilute it a bit

Tschumi

For me it was like someone was trying to strike a match using the inside of my dick, but slowly.

It was brief but very unique discomfort.

Fortunately my entire upper torso in my back was in throbbing pain since this was after my back had been sliced down the middle and sown back together after having a metal bar grafted onto my spine so that helped dilute it a bit
Ouch!

solidarity GIF by Center for Story-based Strategy

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Oh I will celebrate somehow. Also I got asked to give up my office and transition to 100% remote work. I said sure, can you pay for gigabit internet? Yes? Deal. Now time to go work from the Bahamas.

I asked for a company issued Surface Pro so that I'd have everything I need on the go, along with a Verizon 4G LTE adaptor, in the event we ever lost connection to all of our virtual environments and/or VPN. They said yes, now I just need to make the request in our system. Gonna see how far I can push it. I would've asked for a new Macbook to replace my aging one, but my company will only do Windows devices for work :mad:

Thaedolus

I asked for a company issued Surface Pro so that I'd have everything I need on the go, along with a Verizon 4G LTE adaptor, in the event we ever lost connection to all of our virtual environments and/or VPN. They said yes, now I just need to make the request in our system. Gonna see how far I can push it. I would've asked for a new Macbook to replace my aging one, but my company will only do Windows devices for work :mad:
Yeah I’m due for a new computer but alas, Windows only and apparently boot camp isn’t an option. Even if I could use macOS, I’m much less familiar with it

Ionian

I don't understand how Era can just keep giving more and more shit to laugh at. It's a bottomless well of lols.
Users: Mods should be paid!
Mods: We don't want to be!

There's no way in hell some weren't seething once the sales figure/income figures came out. They're just trying to save face.

At least Morrigan stepped down as mod (while defending it). hahahhahha

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Users: Mods should be paid!
Mods: We don't want to be!

There's no way in hell some weren't seething once the sales figure/income figures came out. They're just trying to save face.

At least Morrigan stepped down as mod (while defending it). hahahhahha
Slayven is complaining he can't afford headphones. 🤭

Star-Lord

Nothing wrong with having a fresh avatar my man. I'm just giving you some light ribbing for it.
Nah, I get that, I just get a tad frustrated at myself at times. It carries over into real life sometimes, like I’ll randomly wake up one day and just rearrange my living room. I wonder if it would be worth getting an actual diagnosis, and stop seeing myself as a freak. Although I am.

Top Bottom