• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zambatoh

He was talking about until dawn
Ah. Ok.

It's true, the reviews have been all over the place. They cover the entire spectrum of 90-100%.

That got a smug laugh outta me. Good show.
oWzSfRQ.png

Cathcart

That MGSV Reviews May Be Compromised thread is some serious gold. I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.

Yeah I think the Time impressions article kinda shits all over that thread. It's pretty clear Time was not rushed and the reviewer is taking his time with the game but what he says is in line with what everyone else is saying about the game. But they haven't given it a score yet so I guess nobody cares.

pahamrick

Yeah I think the Time impressions article kinda shits all over that thread. It's pretty clear Time was not rushed and the reviewer is taking his time with the game but what he says is in line with what everyone else is saying about the game. But they haven't given it a score yet so I guess nobody cares.

I'll be honest, I haven't read a single written review just looked at scores. I've watched Greg Miller's video review and then listened to Yong's impressions. A buddy on Steam has watched both of Greg's LP videos and tried to give me as much non-spoiler stuff as he could.

The best thing I heard was that Robert Peeler, in one of the LP videos, said he'd tried replaying GZ and it was hard because of all the improvements that were added to TPP.

Between Greg's review, Yong's impressions, and hearing stuff like that? Yeah, I think I'll love TPP just for the gameplay.

Judging by the connections on the back of the console it seems like it's the new model

I think I read like a month ago that all MGS V consoles would be new models.
Here in Russia we already have confirmation it's a new model. Russia of all places.
So I think the first world will be alright

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
I wonder if the MB coin think will be like Krypt Koins from Mortal Kombat. You can unlock everything you need by playing the game, but can also purchase them with irl dollars if you don't want to wait or put in the work.

Alright. i am here here. :D

Didn't see you there Boss. *Salutes*

I wonder if the MB coin think will be like Krypt Koins from Mortal Kombat. You can unlock everything you need by playing the game, but can also purchase them with irl dollars if you don't want to wait or put in the work.

That's what it seems like so far. Though some FOB's costing over 1500 coins makes me wonder just what their value is in relation to GMP?

brau

I wonder how Marcus and Cypher are doing.

Also Batzi... i should tweet to him to see how he is doing.

Anyone else i am missing?

ONE MORE WEEK!

tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2_zps1efca428.gif~c200

eschiver

I'm nuclear. One more week. Review impressions looking good. This is gonna be good. Yep yep.

I hope FOB is not behind paywall and that Gamestop is just trying to clickbait.

Furyous

Can we talk about Greg Miller's let's play specifically dem DD feels? <--- This is a part of at least two trailers and already known playthroughs. I want to hug a puppy right now and raise him to the sky like Simba.

Venom Fox

Banned
Game still had them last time I checked.
You sure it's the ps4 not the collectors edition of the game you saw?

The console is fine, the collectors is gone

This and also at MANY local stores...

:| sweet mother of god...
Ah there's my problem... At least I can buy one now lol how fucking dumb can I get seriously.
I swear I remember me seeing it sold out and kicked myself because I always miss stuff like this.

YomommaZ

I promised I wouldn't but I couldn't help myself... I took a quick trip to the salt mines that is the review thread. It was glorious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom