• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Abandons 90-Day Target

m0dus

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
This is a story found on Google. Like many, it sounds like bullshit. However, a lot of people read Google. A lot of people are not all-knowing like you and others who have shit on me for this. So, get your spin mobiles busy cause I guarantee you that many people who don't read this forum will read the headline ALONE and use it to spread disinformation. The sad thing is if the headline read, "PS3 Developers Love Developing for the PS3", you guys would champion it even if it weren't true and the X360 loyalists would be labeling me as a Sonybot.

DIRTY SONYBOT. GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE

Oh wait :lol

DenogginizerOS said:
The sad thing is if the headline read, "PS3 Developers Love Developing for the PS3", you guys would champion it even if it weren't true and the X360 loyalists would be labeling me as a Sonybot.

No, because if it mentioned anything about 5 dev kits in the biggest gaming territory, it shouldn't have even been posted. That goes for it being positive or negative toward the PS3. What's interesting about an article that starts off as being completely wrong?

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
m0dus said:
DIRTY SONYBOT. GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE

Oh wait :lol

I hate to say it, but rather than return to my hole, I am going to go home and play with my XBOX 360. I want to get a little playtime in before I sell it on EBAY. Damn HD-DVD player!

DenogginizerOS said:
As I read my post again, I fail to see how I inserted my opinion ANYWHERE. Now, I am being represented as someone who believes it.

You might want to start with the part of your post that said "Here is some evidence that all things are not rosy in the developer's world for PS3.". :D

Master Z said:
As for the shit he said about PS3 games that he's seen not looking next gen, just look it up in any videogame website. Anybody with a working pair of eyes can see that he's just plain wrong.

I can't truely answer whether the PS3 games look next-gen or not but I will say that I have not seen an abundance of 'playable' PS3 software. When I say playable I mean pick up a PS3 controller and play a demo. Has ANYONE in the media played any upcoming demo software for the PS3 ON A PS3 yet? So because of that simple fact I don't know if we can honestly state with any certainty how good PS3 software looks. If we are going to base it on Killzone E3 footage, GT5, or even MGS4 footage I'd say that it is a bit dubious that the final PS3 games will look that way. The CES PS3 expose was a bust and currently the PS3 doesn't even have a release date!

Bottom line is that its too early to start putting the dirt on the XBOX 360's grave and its too early for PS3 to claim next-gen victory. Let's wait until we at least get some 'playable' PS3 software, a release date, and a launch price point before for we all start chanting "All hail the king".

Oh and before I forget XBOX 360 is doomed, bomba, :lol :lol :lol and all that about the non-met 90 day target numbers.

The Dark One

Prine

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
I hate to say it, but rather than return to my hole, I am going to go home and play with my XBOX 360. I want to get a little playtime in before I sell it on EBAY. Damn HD-DVD player!

Im waiting, lets gooo!!!

DenogginizerOS

SolidSnakex said:
No, because if it mentioned anything about 5 dev kits in the biggest gaming territory, it shouldn't have even been posted. That goes for it being positive or negative toward the PS3. What's interesting about an article that starts off as being completely wrong?

4,000 development kits sent out by Sony. I read this earlier in the week. I read this today, and I saw a conflict. I have seen neither 5 kits or 4,000 nor have many of the people who read Google or this forum. It is just a news story that is getting coverage. Sony, will get rid of this uncertainty next month. This I am certain. For now, it keeps their system in the news, and it keeps people talking about it. Kinda like "Saddam is buying PS2's to make a missle guidance system". It is bullshit. BUT, it is not my bullshit. So, stop the troll labels and get off my back.

DenogginizerOS

hukasmokincaterpillar said:
You might want to start with the part of your post that said "Here is some evidence that all things are not rosy in the developer's world for PS3.". :D

I never said it was good evidence did I? ;)

Master Z

DenogginizerOS said:
This is a story found on Google. Like many, it sounds like bullshit. However, a lot of people read Google. A lot of people are not all-knowing like you and others who have shit on me for this. So, get your spin mobiles busy cause I guarantee you that many people who don't read this forum will read the headline ALONE and use it to spread disinformation. The sad thing is if the headline read, "PS3 Developers Love Developing for the PS3", you guys would champion it even if it weren't true and the X360 loyalists would be labeling me as a Sonybot.

I spin for no one. And this situation wouldn't even need spin, just point the misinformed people to the facts. And also, don't include me within the circle of people who believe anything positive being reported about a their product of choice. I take everything with a grain of salt unless deemed official or proven with hard facts.

KINGMOKU

3rdman said:
For one, its a completely custom machine with hacking expected to take years to acheive. Secondly, they own all the IPs on their chips which means that they'll be able to save costs as the generation grinds on (quite the opposite of what they had to endure with Nvidia) Thirdly, better Japanese support...still a far cry from what they want, but a big step in the right direction. Forth, they've learned that they kick total ass online and have only taken it further with the new Xbox Live. Fifth, aesthetics matter. Sixth, you can't give Sony a full year headstart again...they have mindshare and it is probably better to launch before them ....wait a minute...I think you were trying to troll here...
Troll?

When is Microsoft going to start making money, is my theme here.

My guess is when they produce more systems, getting them into the hands of consumers, and when those consumers buy games, they start to earn back.

As it stands, my question is right on.

DenogginizerOS

Master Z said:
I spin for no one. And this situation wouldn't even need spin, just point the misinformed people to the facts. And also, don't include me within the circle of people who believe anything positive being reported about a their product of choice. I take everything with a grain of salt unless deemed official or proven with hard facts.

As do I.

Top Bottom