• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Abandons 90-Day Target

Ceb

marc^o^ said:
Indeed. This world cup will be the first to be shot in 16/9 HD. People will notice this new format, believe me. Then they'll notice the same 16/9 HD format of PES on x360 in display stores. They'll want one. Impulse buy. They'll get one.

So Revolution is doomed?

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
DenogginizerOS said:
On December 18th and January 1st, well after the launch date, there were 2 highly publicized "re-launches" at Best Buy and Wal-Mart that had Mom's, Dad's, non-hardcore types camping out as if they were buying a tickle me Elmo. They, along with the many who bought them on EBAY, as well as other places have bought a ton of games.
but have they? that is kind of the question to which you offer no proof to for an answer. We've already seen launch bundles sell out with a RIDICULOUS number of games in the bundle. Hell, a core bundle was JUST ON SALE TODAY at Amazon that had 10 games in it that sold out. You really don't think bundles like that, or the 20 game bundle wherever that was that sold out, had an effect on the attach rate?

Also, both dates you mention are outside of the known 4 game attach rate period. We only know that the november launch had that kind of attach rate. we don't know about Dec or Jan.

I just can't see how bundles with 10 and 20 (and even 4) games are selling out and that that WOULDN'T affect the attach rate.

To look at it another way, someone buying the 20 game bundle automatically offsets 5 other people who only buy one game with their system. even the ten game bundle would offset 2 other people only buying one game each. And considering many places online were offering such a bundle.... that is potentially a TON of people who might have only purchased one or two games with their X360.

Speevy

Banned
KeithFranklin said:
MS really screwed the pooch. Those extra 100,000 that they sent to Japan would have locked down NA for the 360 over the PS3. Now there is no chance for the 360 in NA.

No, it wouldn't. And the 360 will still do great in NA.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
marc^o^ said:
Don't think so. For two reasons: 1) PS3 price (console, games); 2) Revolution focus on family gamer.

This is the reason why I say PS3 won't sell as much as PS2. Casual gamers will go to Nintendo next gen.
Everyone i know has heard of PS3, very few of them have heard of revolution and those that have heard of it think that its shit. Casual gamers will still go for PS3.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
KeithFranklin said:
MS really screwed the pooch. Those extra 100,000 that they sent to Japan would have locked down NA for the 360 over the PS3. Now there is no chance for the 360 in NA.

No chance at what... to sell well? Of course there is.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
XMAS 2007 will settle a lot of questions. PS3 will have shippping and supply issues in 2006 just as MS has had in 2005. What will distinguish these systems is not their initial availability but what they have in stores for people to play as the life of the system progresses.

----

Banned
I can't believe they're having this much trouble with manufacturing again. People rarely ever talk about this but one of the biggest problems it seems like MS has had competing with Sony is just manufacturing enough consoles and getting them on store shelves. They totally screwed up last year with the Halo 2 launch and weren't able to manufacture enough Xbox hardware for months during and after Christmas. Now they built up a tremendous amount of hype again (even more than Halo 2) for Xbox 360 and they don't have any hardware to sell. Sony is just much more capable of getting insane amounts of hardware on store shelves in a short period of time. The situation is so bad that even if they took all of the hardware from the worldwide launch and only sold it in North America they would not have even come close to meeting half of the demand. 1.3 million consoles in one month worldwide is pathetic when you think about the fact that Sony was able to sell 1 million PS2's in Japan in a few days and a million PSP's in North America in 2 weeks (both in the middle of March).

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
fortified_concept said:
400$ in USA. I don't know about Europe, but judging from PS2 initial prices, it seems europeans don't give a shit how it'll cost. I've heard insane PS2 launch prices in some european countries and it still had shortages for months.
This is optimistically low, but who knows? PSP did surprise us. Though Sony needs to seek for ROI big time now, they bloody invested in BlueRay and Cell... and they may not afford to sell at such a loss level.

marc^o^ said:
Don't think so. For two reasons: 1) PS3 price (console, games); 2) Revolution focus on family gamer.

Revolution's focus isn't going to automatically mean Sony won't be focusing on family friendly games like DDR, Singstar, Eyetoy etc.

It could be argued that GCN had a family friendly focus

Also PS3's price has not been announced but who did you think bought budget PSOnes and will buy budget PSTwos when it hits $79? Think about the whole lifespan of the console not just the launch period when it is priced at $299+.

I think a lot of US gamers who don't understand the WE/PES phenomeon are underplaying the importance of how the game plays and how that is tied to the DS2 controller.

Graphics don't matter in this game - a next gen version with a controller that isn't the DS2 isn't going to appeal to us WE/PES fanatics in the same way the graphically updated PGR3 with no new gameplay mechanics was enough to entice XBox gamers.

marc^o^ said:
Indeed. This world cup will be the first to be shot in 16/9 HD. People will notice this new format, believe me. Then they'll notice the same 16/9 HD format of PES on x360 in display stores. They'll want one. Impulse buy. They'll get one.
$400+ impulse buy?

I wish I had that kind of money.

monkeymagic said:
Nope - DS2 is perfect for WE/PES. Unless the DS3 feels the same I won't be using it or any other controller for this game.

PS3 will cater to the hardcore gamer and family gamer equally well.

Just like PS2.

Maybe in the long run when the price goes down, but not at launch. It seems a bit ridiculous to consider a $400-500 console (speculatively, I know, but somewhat realistically) being aimed at a family-based consumer.

Sorry, the 4 game attach rate kind of sticks me as odd when there is only one game at launch that interests me. Not saying other people might not find a few games in there, but really the best that can be said about the launch lineup is "there are a bunch of ok games". Just find it odd that with a selection of mostly mediocre at best games it has the highest attach rate in the history of gaming. wondering if there is more to it than meets the eye.

I may have waited out in line for one, but I don't play more than about an hour of games a day so I wouldn't consider myself a "hardcore gamer". I picked up more titles within two weeks of launch than I still had in my Xbox library. Amped 3, NFSMW, Kameo, Condemned, PD0, and PGR3 are still getting much play in my house and, backed up by the Live infrastructure, are beating out every other console I own. Sure I could play Wipeout Pure again or Sonic Rush or keep chipping away at San Andreas or start that Final Fantasy revival I keep wanting to work on but in the smallest of ways, the 360 keeps making it so much easier to just go back to it.

Perfect example: I am a complete, shit-scared pussy when it comes to horror games. I bought Condemned for my wife (yes, I know, I won the matrimonial lottery). She's up to Chapter 9 at this point, but I always find myself watching her play and getting totally sucked in. It's a game that actually makes want to play even though I know I will be petrified, which is not a state of entertainment for me. So, we're at this point in the game where we know we'll have to go back through if we want to get all the achievements and that's something neither of us are looking forward to. So I'm at the main menu and I notice the Load Chapter option. A small and widespread phenomenon, I know, but it basically took a game that had approached inapproachability for me and turned it into something I could just take occasional cracks at, level by level, whenever I felt like it. If it weren't for Achievements, I wouldn't have bothered.

So, my point is, even if there's some anomaly in that attatch rate, I don't see it going down significantly, especially as new releases of significant (even if not exceptional) quality start making waves on friends lists the instant they hit stores and, once multiplatform next-gen games start getting released, if I had choose between two games with very similar graphics and only one had achievements and hooked me into the XBL infrastructure, well, no contest.

I hate to ramble, but I have yet to play on a non-portable console since the 360 release and I can't imagine it feeling anything other than awfully lonely. It just honestly makes for a better experience when you can talk with your friends about random shit while at the same time your working to unlock stuff that might put you in a better position than them for all of ten seconds. For a game player like me, who's never been competitive or just straight up GOOD enough to really beat my friends one on one, I finally at least have the ability to say, "Well, yeah? I fucking beat that Water Boss on Kameo before you did. Try a reversal combo on THAT."

Speevy said:
No, it wouldn't. And the 360 will still do great in NA.

Just so you know I was being sarcastic. All the people that think the units sent to Japan meant anything to the rest of the world are clueless. The 360 sales in 2006 are far more important the the overall success then the units sold in 2005. So what if the 360 could have sold an additional 500K in 2005. MS needs to keep they hype and interesting titles and have a kick ass lineup for fall 2006 (Just like PS2 did in 2001). 360 didnt need an additional 500K in 2005 (would have been nice) and doesnt need Halo 3 now. I go back and forth with when Halo 3 is needed if the lineup for fall is great already then it may be perfect for fall 2007.

psycho_snake

DenogginizerOS said:
XMAS 2007 will settle a lot of questions. PS3 will have shippping and supply issues in 2006 just as MS has had in 2005. What will distinguish these systems is not their initial availability but what they have in stores for people to play as the life of the system progresses.
Both Xbox360 and PS3 will have huge 3rd party backing, but if history indicates anything is that Sony have the exclusives that really sell systems such as MGS, DMC, GT, tekken, GTA and FF. The only game with the same calibre of those PS3 exclusives we know Xbox360 will have is halo. If MS really want to chase Sony and show that they have just as many AAA titles as them they need to secure more exclusive titles.

psycho_snake

marc^o^ said:
This is optimistically low, but who knows? PSP did surprise us. Though Sony needs to seek for ROI big time now, they bloody invested in BlueRay and Cell... and they may not afford to sell at such a loss level.
This sounds like what happened with PSP. everyone was saying the screen was going to make the PSP cost a truckload and yet the price turned out reasonable. the same is happening with PS3. Some are saying that the investment in Blu-ray is going to make the price very high, but Sony are not stupid, they will porice it well and at a price that will make people happy, just like they have done with the PSP and PS2.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Ceb said:
So Revolution is doomed?
Revolution is the wild card. My bet is everyone will want one, even x360 and PS3 owners if they can afford a second console.

Everyone i know has heard of PS3, very few of them have heard of revolution and those that have heard of it think that its shit. Casual gamers will still go for PS3.
Awareness is good. Yet disruptive approaches have always fought such awareness levels pretty well. If Revolution delivers on its promises (note the conditional), catchy TV ads and demonstrations in stores will make casual gamers pick up a Revolution over a pricey PS3. This is the scenario I predict, based on the revmote conceptual greatness and on the DS success (moreso if Brain Training has the same impact in the west than Nintendogs).

marc^o^ said:

How so? Just because you hear from here and there that it'll cost a fortune? Bullshit. It's all Sony's plan. Just like the PSP you mentioned. Although the 250$ price was high for a handheld, people thought it was cheap after all these insane rumors they'd heard about 300-400$ price.

That means of course that fanboys like Deadmeat are actually helping Sony. They're just too stupid to understand it.

marc^o^ said:
First, Sony didn't fully fund R&D on BluRay and Cell and secondly, PS3 will not be the only piece of hardware to provide ROI for those products. MS has the X360 to recoup R&D losses, Sony has PS3, as well as all their tvs, computers and BR players, plus endorsement deals with all their supporters (was it samsung who said they all 2006 tvs will have Cell in it? I forget).

Beware the Sony Marketing Train, as well. It will start at the Feb event, peak at E3 and ride high throughout 2006, just like PS2.

DenogginizerOS

This thread is not whether the X360 or the PS3 is going to do better; it is clearly about which one of us has the better crystal ball

psycho_snake

marc^o^ said:
Awareness is good. Yet disruptive approaches have always fought such awareness levels pretty well. If Revolution delivers on its promises (note the conditional), catchy TV ads and demonstrations in stores will make casual gamers pick up a Revolution over a pricey PS3. This is the scenario I predict, based on the revmote conceptual greatness and on the DS success.
I just dont see that hgappening. Most causal games like to see a console with great games and amazing graphics. We already know that Rev wont be able to pull off the graphics that PS3 will. im sure Nintendo will make many great games especially with the new controller, but im not sure how many casual gamers are willing to try something as different as the revolution is. Most will be distratced by it. If Nintendo can market it well then it could possibly persuade people to buy a rev over a PS3. this wont happen in Europe. Its sonyland and NoE seem to show that they dont really care what happens to their products.

psycho_snake said:
both Xbox360 and PS3 will have huge 3rd party backing, but if history indicates anything is that they have the exclusives that really sell systems such as MGS, DMC, GT, tekken, GTA and FF. The only game with the same calibre of those PS3 exclusives we know Xbox360 will have is halo. If MS really want to chase Sony and show that they have just as many AAA titles as them they need to secure more exclusive titles.

All those games started with a first game that a system took a chance on. Straight up, there are plenty of upcoming 360 games that could do that. My money's on Crackdown, to be honest. And they have plenty of other exclusives in the gravy pipe, not to mention the fact that anything that comes out before April might as well be a next-gen exclusive in NA as PS3 will most assuredly not launch until Christmas. Could they conceivably be in the same position as the 360 was in many peoples' eyes? With launch titles that are only slightly upgraded versions of the 360 titles already available and a handful of exclusives? I'm thinking specifically of Fight Night 3 here, considering that little tidbit in EGM 200 about PS3 multiplatforms being 360 ports.

BenjaminBirdie said:
I'm thinking specifically of Fight Night 3 here, considering that little tidbit in EGM 200 about PS3 multiplatforms being 360 ports.

Here's what EA says

Don't confuse this with Fight Night on PS3, however. According to EA's Kudo Tsunoda, "The PS3 [version] is going to be a totally different game, just because the Xbox 360 launches before the PS3 launches. So it's going to be much more of a kinda Fight Night 4 PS3 version and Fight Night 3 Xbox 360 version."

bumpkin

spincity.jpg

The picture says it all.

psycho_snake

BenjaminBirdie said:
All those games started with a first game that a system took a chance on. Straight up, there are plenty of upcoming 360 games that could do that. My money's on Crackdown, to be honest. And they have plenty of other exclusives in the gravy pipe, not to mention the fact that anything that comes out before April might as well be a next-gen exclusive in NA as PS3 will most assuredly not launch until Christmas. Could they conceivably be in the same position as the 360 was in many peoples' eyes? With launch titles that are only slightly upgraded versions of the 360 titles already available and a handful of exclusives? I'm thinking specifically of Fight Night 3 here, considering that little tidbit in EGM 200 about PS3 multiplatforms being 360 ports.
Final fantasy and Metal gear were the first 3d games of the series. The brand recognition was there for those titles because they had been released on older consoles but the popularity exploded when they were made into 3d titles for PS. the same thing happened when GTA was made in 3d for PS2, the series was popular but no way near as popular as it is now. The games like tekken and GT were the first 3d games of their genres which was a huge selling point

MS dont have any games to turn from 2d to 3d and they dont really seem to have an original game that has never been. i can see games like crackdown and gears of war becoming very popular, but not as popualr as multi million sellers such as Halo or GTA, they would be more like the million sellers such as PGR or Ninja Gaiden.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
psycho_snake said:
I just dont see that hgappening. Most causal games like to see a console with great games and amazing graphics. We already know that Rev wont be able to pull off the graphics that PS3 will. im sure Nintendo will make many great games especially with the new controller, but im not sure how many casual gamers are willing to try something as different as the revolution is. Most will be distratced by it. If Nintendo can market it well then it could possibly persuade people to buy a rev over a PS3. this wont happen in Europe. Its sonyland and NoE seem to show that they dont really care what happens to their products.
Since when have casual gamers cared that much about graphics? I've never seen a casual gamer get into a specs-battle. History shows us that the great-selling-games and the great-looking-games rarely overlap. It's the hardcore gamer that cares about amazing graphics.

None of us know how next-gen will unfold. MS could get the act together and run everybody down before they get started. The Revolution could see Japanese DS-like success world-wide. MS could stumble upon the next-big thing, so could Nintendo, so could Sony. Or everything could continue as it is.

The WE theories/predictions I've read in this thread are golden!! :lol

ToxicAdam

I think people are throwing the dirt on the casket a bit too early. Even the most pessimistic Sonyfan would have admitted that MS would sell 2-3 million units by year end. Only being able to get out 1.3 mil is disasterous. But, that doesn't mean it's over.

That is still 1.3 million people that show it off to thier friends, plus all the news articles and attention it has recieved this past holiday season ... you can't really put a price tag on that kind of buzz. The downside is, if this conception of being a "failure" begins to stick with X360. Sometimes you can't overcome that sort of stigma.

But there still is a long way to go. Price drops, new sequels, sleeper hits are all on the horizon ... new ways to attract gamers and non-gamers alike. As one of the talking heads said, "It won't be decided until 2007."

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
ToxicAdam said:
I think people are throwing the dirt on the casket a bit too early. Even the most pessimistic Sonyfan would have admitted that MS would sell 2-3 million units by year end. Only being able to get out 1.3 mil is disasterous. But, that doesn't mean it's over.

That is still 1.3 million people that show it off to thier friends, plus all the news articles and attention it has recieved this past holiday season ... you can't really put a price tag on that kind of buzz. The downside is, if this conception of being a "failure" begins to stick with X360. Sometimes you can't overcome that sort of stigma.

But there still is a long way to go. Price drops, new sequels, sleeper hits are all on the horizon ... new ways to attract gamers and non-gamers alike. As one of the talking heads said, "It won't be decided until 2007."

QFT. Listen to this man.

psycho_snake

JJConrad said:
Since when have casual gamers cared that much about graphics? I've never seen a casual gamer get into a specs-battle. History shows us that the great-selling-games and the great-looking-games rarely overlap. It's the hardcore gamer that cares about amazing graphics.

None of us know how next-gen will unfold. MS could get the act together and run everybody down before they get started. The Revolution could see Japanese DS-like success world-wide. MS could stumble upon the next-big thing, so could Nintendo, so could Sony. Or everything could continue as it is.

The WE theories/predictions I've read in this thread are golden!! :lol
Yes they fucking do care about graphics. Just because they dont talk about specs doesnt mean that they dont care how good a game looks. Most of my friends who play videohgames from time to time wont play a game unless it doesnt have good graphics, but they dont actually know shit about the specs. I dont know much about the specs of graphics, but that doesnt mean that I dont care about the graphics of a game.

I could name yoy so many games that have good graphics and have sold very well. Final fantasy X, Metal gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid , ninja gaiden, project gotham racing, halo, halo 2are just a few examples of games with fantastic graphics that have sold over 1 million copies.

No one knows what is going to happen next gen, but you could say that about anything. we are just speculating what will happen next gen based on whats happened this gen and the current situation of things at the moment such as MS failing to supply enough consoles.

DenogginizerOS

psycho_snake said:
Yes they fucking do care about graphics. Just because they dont talk about specs doesnt mean that they dont care how good a game looks. Most of my friends who play videohgames from time to time wont play a game unless it doesnt have good graphics, but they dont actually know shit about the specs. I dont know much about the specs of graphics, but that doesnt mean that I dont care about the graphics of a game.

I could name yoy so many games that have good graphics and have sold very well. Final fantasy X, Metal gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid , ninja gaiden, project gotham racing, halo, halo 2are just a few examples of games with fantastic graphics that have sold over 1 million copies.

No one knows what is going to happen next gen, but you could say that about anything. we are just speculating what will happen next gen based on whats happened this gen and the current situation of things at the moment such as MS failing to supply enough consoles.

The Dukes of Hazzard game was a huge seller for the PS1. Most casual games do NOT care as much about graphics versus other things.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
psycho_snake said:

Good graphics and amazing graphics are not the same thing. The Revolution doesn't need to be as powerful as the PS3 or 360 to have good graphics.

What I've noticed from casual gamers, is that the pick the games they like and defend the graphics from there. People will claim that whatever system they own is the best regardless of specs. We've seen it in every generation to date and we'll seen it next-gen too. Come to think of it, most hardcore gamers act the same way.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE INSIST THE REVOLUTION WILL LOOK UGLY!!?!?!?!?!?

common fucking sense people. FUCK. Does RE4 look ugly? Does Halo 2 look ugly? Does Panzer Dragoon Orta look ugly? Does GT4 look ugly? Revolution will be capable of better graphics than all of those.

Those of you implying that Revolution will look like pong or something to casuals are quite frankly idiots. It will still look better than anything this gen and right out of the gate to boot. Not as good as X360 or PS3 but still really freaking nice to look at and for considerably less money than either AND a unique approach to gaming/control to boot.

When the graphic capabilities of your system exceed the original xbox in terms of power, you aren't sitting in too bad a position to make some really nice looking games.

psycho_snake

DenogginizerOS said:
The Dukes of Hazzard game was a huge seller for the PS1. Most casual games do NOT care as much about graphics versus other things.
I agree that there are other factors that casual gamers do care about, but they still place a huge importance on graphics. how many causal gamers are you going to find that would want to play a 2d castlevania over something like Devil may Cry?

DenogginizerOS

borghe said:

common fucking sense people. FUCK. Does RE4 look ugly? Does Halo 2 look ugly? Does Panzer Dragoon Orta look ugly? Does GT4 look ugly? Revolution will be capable of better graphics than all of those.

Those of you implying that Revolution will look like pong or something to casuals are quite frankly idiots. It will still look better than anything this gen and right out of the gate to boot. Not as good as X360 or PS3 but still really freaking nice to look at and for considerably less money than either AND a unique approach to gaming/control to boot.

When the graphic capabilities of your system exceed the original xbox in terms of power, you aren't sitting in too bad a position to make some really nice looking games.

I can see people standing in Wal-Mart asking the guy who works in the garden section who has the key to the electronics case, "So, you can control the TV with that there Nintendeo controller?"

JJConrad said:

Your kidding right. Pretty graphics are one of the first thing that casual gamers see. The hardcore start arguing about how the pretty graphics are put together, but it is the causlas that just see how pretty something is and buy it.

DenogginizerOS

psycho_snake said:
I agree that there are other factors that casual gamers do care about, but they still place a huge importance on graphics. how many causal gamers are you going to find that would want to play a 2d castlevania over something like Devil may Cry?

Castlevania:SOTN in the $14.99 bin versus Devil May Cry in the $14.99 bin = stupid clerk at EB who can't control his enthusiasm telling the above mentioned casual gamer that the Castlevania game is so good he spends every waking hour of his free time trying to get the soundtrack on his IPOD.

psycho_snake

borghe said:

I dont think you will find anyoen who would say revo will look ugly. Most people are saying that rev games wont look as good as PS3 or Xbox360 games which is true because Rev will be less powerful than those two consoles. Rev will still be able to produce really nice graphics. If GC is cabale of pulling off graphics like those in RE4 then Rev should have no problem doing that and better.

psycho_snake

KeithFranklin said:
Your kidding right. Pretty graphics are one of the first thing that casual gamers see. The hardcore start arguing about how the pretty graphics are put together, but it is the causlas that just see how pretty something is and buy it.
You took the words right out of my mouth. A casula gamer couldnt care less about how the graphics are put together, they just want the game to look really good.

ToxicAdam said:
But there still is a long way to go. Price drops, new sequels, sleeper hits are all on the horizon ... new ways to attract gamers and non-gamers alike.
I price drop is most likely NOT on any foreseeable horizon. MS wants to make a profit this time around on its hardware and since they're taking a loss per hardware sold at the moment, it'll be a long time before they reduce the price.

DumbAss said:
He added. "That's just the way of the beast, particularly when you are ramping up factories from ground zero all the way up to full capacity."
Uh NO. The way of the beast is about things out of one's control. A GLOBAL launch was entirely MS' doing and ultimately their fault. That's not the "way of the beast", Mr. Moore. Personally, I'm happy MS is getting bent over in Japan because it proves that MS cannot just jump into any market and win through sheer financial muscle. Instead of selling all 100k units in the other 2 major territories, MS chose to do 60k in Japan (performing WAY worse than the initial Xbox's launch). Way to go, MS. Way to go.

bill0527

I love this fucking forum. You can't really start the week off right without a bash Microsoft thread for whatever reason can be cleverly extrapolited from whatever articles can be found while browsing the net.

Microsoft has sold every single fucking console they could possibly ship in North America and people are still wanting one and can't get one.

But according to GAF, what this really means is that Microsoft sucks and they have no clue what the hell they are doing.

Microsoft is missing their target not because of lack of demand, but because of lack of being able to meet the amount demanded. If nobody wanted this console, then they would have a serious problem on their hands.

Mr_Furious said:
Instead of selling all 100k units in the other 2 major territories, MS chose to do 60k in Japan (performing WAY worse than the initial Xbox's launch). Way to go, MS. Way to go.

Yeah so true imagine if the NA or Europe got that 100k they would have been set for months (or is it minutes).

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
bill0527 said:
But according to GAF, what this really means is that Microsoft sucks and they have no clue what the hell they are doing.

Microsoft is missing their target not because of lack of demand, but because of lack of being able to meet the amount demanded. If nobody wanted this console, then they would have a serious problem on their hands.

Your first point completed missed the entire post, congrats! Here is a medal!

Your second point, that would be fine, assuming they at least shipped what was considered normal for a console launch...

Top Bottom