• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft / Activision Deal Approval Watch |OT| (MS/ABK close)

Do you believe the deal will be approved?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Nothing to see here folks
1amLQRj.png

Judging be the stuff he's written on Tweaktown he looks like something Jez Corden might poop out after a night of curry and Corona.

Topher

Gold Member
Is it wrong?

I haven't done the research myself which is why I'm asking.

Edit: I did find this about her.

And him.

More stuff I found.

Sorcha O’Carroll, Senior Director of Mergers at the CMA, said:

Sounds like Florian got the wrong person here.

I'm no lawyer but I found this quite easily. Unless I'm interpreting it wrong that is.

Another bullshit theory goes down in flames. Thank you sir

X-Wing

Is it wrong?

And him.

More stuff I found.

I'm no lawyer but I found this quite easily. Unless I'm interpreting it wrong that is.

Neither is florian.

Bernoulli

M2 slut
Another bullshit theory goes down in flames. Thank you sir
It doesn't matter, they create these narratives and they actually stick
Now you will see them commenting everywhere that the CMA is under pressure, UK is closed for business, CMA is run by Sony and soon Microsoft will invade the UK
They genuinely believe everything thanks to copium

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Is it wrong?

And him.

More stuff I found.

See that?

Stop listening to that fucking trashole, Florian. Less be a clown if you do.
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Last edited:

Astray

This Florian guy kinda comes across like he has more than just payola happening here.

Like if he's paid to lobby for MS/ActiBlizz, then at best he loses out on some bonus? Whatever that bonus is, it's absolutely not worth going full insane on Twitter like that. Even people like Pachter etc are now slowing their roll and beginning to divest themselves a bit from this fiasco, not Old Mueller though.

See that?

Stop listening to that fucking trashole, Florian. Less be a clown if you do.
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

It was more of a response to the person claiming that person on Resetera wasn't correct. He may or not be a lawyer but it was easy enough to research this.

I always accept corrections if I'm wrong though since the law isn't my field of work.

This Florian guy kinda comes across like he has more than just payola happening here.

Like if he's paid to lobby for MS/ActiBlizz, then at best he loses out on some bonus? Whatever that bonus is, it's absolutely not worth going full insane on Twitter like that. Even people like Pachter etc are now slowing their roll and beginning to divest themselves a bit from this fiasco, not Old Mueller though.

Seems illegal to me at this point. But I'm no expert so I really don't know know.

Is it illegal for someone to hire him to spread false information?

Elios83

There is some level of obsession and distorted ego that is basically borderline mental illness material. Even if gets paid there's a limit.

jm89

Defintley feels like his got more on the line then just being paid to shill.

Or his just a narcissist who wants to be right and want things to go his way.

Last edited:

Astray

Seems illegal to me at this point. But I'm no expert so I really don't know know.

Is it illegal for someone to hire him to spread false information?
Not illegal but he needs to know how to phrase stuff. Notice how he never outright accuses, but insinuates instead.
There is some level of obsession and distorted ego that is basically borderline mental illness material. Even if gets paid there's a limit.
I think he's retarded too, but you can say the same about like, Timdog and them, Florian has something else driving his madness imo.

I think he genuinely put a big chunk of life savings on the line for this deal, that's the only sane reason that would explain this imo, but the possibility of insanity is super high imo

dem

He's just a regular internet loser... like half the people in this thread camping out on twitter waiting for him to tweet so they can post it and laugh.

The personal investment people have in this deal going through/failing is... a little fucking strange.

Last edited:

Astray

He's just a regular internet loser... like half the people in this thread camping out on twitter waiting for him to tweet so they can post it and laugh.

The personal investment people have in this deal going through/failing is... a little fucking strange.
The companies and weird individuals involved made this into a circus, so don't blame people for attending and having fun at the expense of the dancing monkeys.

No comment...

Tim Dog should complain about music then not games.

The Grinch GIF by NBC

Colin Raftery, Senior Director at the CMA, said:

The music industry forms an important part of the UK’s flourishing entertainment sector, and it’s essential that distributors continue to compete to find new and creative ways of working with artists.
We’re concerned that this deal could reduce competition in the industry, potentially worsening the deals on the table for many music artists in the UK, and leading to less innovation across the industry.

Oops that was a long time ago.

My bad.

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Looks like some of those guys are making me dumber.

Last edited:

feynoob

That dude is half a retard. Need we forget,

Listen to that mouthbreather.
bigfoot the unforgettable encounter monster GIF

Both set of fanboys on twitter are dumb as hell.

Lucas, this guy, the guy who couldnt get his math right, the old man who was playing a console war in form of controllers, and that PS doctor who shared confidential patient info online. And the last but not least, our boy SenjutsuSage SenjutsuSage .

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Both set of fanboys on twitter are dumb as hell.

Lucas, this guy, the guy who couldnt get his math right, the old man who was playing a console war in form of controllers, and that PS doctor who shared confidential patient info online. And the last but not least, our boy SenjutsuSage SenjutsuSage .
You don't need to both sides this with a SonyToo in the context of that tweet I was responding too.

Why are xbox fanboys like this? I know there's Nintendo and Sony fanboys too but they're nowhere near this level. These guys are more devoted to xbox than religious people are to their religion. Its almost like their entire life and identity revolves around xbox. Like its literally a way of life to them. Grown ass men too! It's straight up creepy. I know people joke about it, but it really is a form of mental illness. These people legit need help. They need medication and weekly psychotherapy.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Why are xbox fanboys like this? I know there's Nintendo and Sony fanboys too but they're nowhere near this level. These guys are more devoted to xbox than religious people are to their religion. Its almost like their entire life and identity revolves around xbox. Like its literally a way of life to them. Grown ass men too! It's straight up creepy. I know people joke about it, but it really is a form of mental illness. These people legit need help. They need medication and weekly psychotherapy.
Xbox-Briefing-Photo-Aaron-Greenberg-Fans.webp

feynoob

Alot of people are like this. Its just that Xbox fans are the vocal minority with loud voice. And people give attention to these people. Especially when people follow each other and nod to each other like cults.

Best example I can give is Florian and SenjutsuSage SenjutsuSage . SenjutsuSage SenjutsuSage gained infamy by screaming loudly.

Last edited:

graywolf323

the sad thing is Xbox upper management clearly fosters the insane fans they know they have, they regularly engage with them & follow them on social media etc.

meanwhile Phil gets to pretend he doesn’t care about console wars because he has these mobs do it for him instead, notice he’s never told Timdog or others to cut it out

Sounds like this guy could be sacrificed to justify a change of decision while controlling damage from spreading.

This is only an observation, I don't care about the deal succeeding or not.
Brady Bunch K GIF

feynoob

the sad thing is Xbox upper management clearly fosters the insane fans they know they have, they regularly engage with them & follow them on social media etc.

meanwhile Phil gets to pretend he doesn’t care about console wars because he has these mobs do it for him instead, notice he’s never told Timdog or others to cut it out

Brady Bunch K GIF
When do guys like phil care about these people?
Guy makes millions selling products to them. To him, they are walking wallets. He could careless about them.

BeardGawd

Banned
Instead of attacking the thread you should practice what you preach and lay off peddling the social media shill juice.
The lack of self awareness in this thread is mind boggling. Remember kids. You should take ALL sources with a grain of salt but let's not pretend that Florian isn't more knowledgabke than practically everyone in this thread.

feynoob

The lack of self awareness in this thread is mind boggling. Remember kids. You should take ALL sources with a grain of salt but let's not pretend that Florian isn't more knowledgabke than practically everyone in this thread.
Man got dunked on by an xbox fanboy who is a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom